JR’s Arabs v SR’s Buddies

FT 0-3
Superb, a much deserved win. Feel the scoreline flattered United if anything, they’re hopeless. Great to see that fraud Jack Ross getting found out at yet another club. Surely it won’t be long till he’s sacked, again.
Can we play at Tannadice every week? That’s our third victory in a row there. In those three wins we’ve scored 10 goals and conceded just two. Absolute toffee, what an easy place to go.
It was Tait winning the game after getting stick last week, this week it’s Main. Delighted for him, he was excellent today and took both goals superbly.
I’m not sure if either of them is good enough to nail down a starting slot every week, but they’re certainly valuable members of the squad and keeping them was the right call. I hope and expect both of them to continue to feature regularly throughout the rest of the season.
I’d say six points is about par from our opening four games. We have certainly turned it around after the league cup campaign and opening two defeats. Beat Hibs next week and we will really will be rolling. Top six was the target Robbo set himself, wasn’t it? If shite like that Dundee United team can qualify for Europe…

2 hours ago, Stu said:

Shuahgnessey not starting is weird. Wonder if Robinson thinks he and Gallagher can only play in the middle of the back three and there's only room for one.

O'Hara coming in is also a bit odd, thought Kiltie was decent last week.

Shame United have dropped their hopeless goalie.

Phew, needn't have worried.

Edited by Stu