JR’s Arabs v SR’s Buddies

Shaughnessy had probably his worst game for us the other day, so perhaps he's carrying a knock. Would be harsh to drop him considering he's been so consistent over the years, but then again I suppose no player should be guaranteed of a start.

Jay Henderson had great games against United last season. Is he injured? On his performances last season I'd have expected him to start every game.

Been completely bombed out under the new manager, hardly gets any minutes at all now, he hasn’t even came off the bench in the last two games. Pity as he’s a cracking talent, wouldn’t be surprised if he moves on before the end of the month.

Shuahgnessey not starting is weird. Wonder if Robinson thinks he and Gallagher can only play in the middle of the back three and there's only room for one.

O'Hara coming in is also a bit odd, thought Kiltie was decent last week.

Shame United have dropped their hopeless goalie.

Jay Henderson had great games against United last season. Is he injured? On his performances last season I'd have expected him to start every game.

Doesn’t really fit into the current system. Think Robinson views him as someone to throw on if we’re chasing a game.

24 minutes ago, amnarab said:

As great as his goals were against you, overall, he hasn't done enough in his appearances to earn a start IMO.

Erhahon, Baccus, O'Hara and Kiltie are all ahead of him for a midfield start. He's not good enough at wing back either. Not that he'd dislodge Strain anyway.

Although, I'd rather have him in the team alongside Ayunga, before Main. He was rotten last week.