New shirt?

SpiderDee

11 hours ago, craigkillie said:

It's the original (old) kit for the Spain game, and indeed the rest of the qualifiers.

I wonder if they deliberately made the usual kits so underwhelming knowing they had this thing of beauty hidden away. 

On 25/03/2023 at 21:24, Ludo*1 said:

Are we going back to the previous Scotland kit or unveiling another new one after this 3 game thing is over?

The women's team will wear it against Costa Rica on the 11th of April, and the men's team will wear  it against England on the 12th of September. Sadly, that's all we're getting from it unless there's a big about-turn which would be nice but won't happen.

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Incorrect, the Euro 96 top was the best ever.

Nonsense!

That's a reprehensible opinion to carry around.  I'm not a fan of Cancel Culture, but I'm prepared to make an exception for such a distasteful viewpoint.

On 26/03/2023 at 21:19, Willie adie said:

Not as good as Italia 90 kit without doubt our best ever

It's up there. I also think the '78 top looked fucking amazing. Shame the performances weren't.

9 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Incorrect, the Euro 96 top was the best ever.

Vile opinion, imo. Banworthy.

7 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Nonsense!

That's a reprehensible opinion to carry around.  I'm not a fan of Cancel Culture, but I'm prepared to make an exception for such a distasteful viewpoint.

2 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

It's up there. I also think the '78 top looked fucking amazing. Shame the performances weren't.

Vile opinion, imo. Banworthy.

I remain unwavering in my view.

40 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

@pub car king I really liked the one Tierney's wearing in your post (2017-2019), but we were constantly having to change it up - sometimes blue shorts, sometimes blue socks, sometimes both - when it was clearly just class in its original navy, white and red. 

We were also absolutely shite for the most part while wearing it.

27 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Coming at this from a different angle - what are some of the worst strips we’ve had? The tartan one with the stupid white sleeves from 5 or so years ago has to be up there.

Whilst not actual strips, those 90s “leisure shirts” that everyone thought were away, third, training kits at the time were awful. As was being reminded how awful they were more recently by an abundance of far east repro versions on the backs of neds at the Euros. 

5C2FDF20-5B3E-4973-ADA7-60A4EE3BE5B8.jpeg

D8E07081-7E02-4CB0-BFB8-3304A235A5CA.webp