New shirt?

SpiderDee

So I punted for a dh gate one at an exorbitant £14. 

As far as I can tell comparing it to pictures of a genuine one the inside gold lettering has a tinge of green to it (as fake gold does), the aeroready at the bottom is slightly off and it says made in Thailand instead of Cambodia. Other than. That its spot on and I'll cut around in it without a f**k being given if anything happens to it. 

I'll still look to pick up an original as to keep along with a few others I've acquired over time. 

20230414_104355.jpg

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

The Chinese sellers did men's sizes of the new women's exclusive away top. £14 for this, excellent quality. As always, go a size up from your usual.

20230516_132344.jpg

You got a link mate? 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, 2426255 said:

I noticed the Goalie strip and shorts changed from the Spain game to the Georgia game. Not sure if that's normal or not tbh.

z.thumb.jpg.86dda1d59bcc9ef24e634eb44f9215f8.jpg

Probably as Georgia played in white. Goalie top yellow against Spain as it clashes less with the red.

Can't remember if it's a Fifa or Uefa thing, but seems there's lots of countries with tops, shorts and socks all the same colour. I'm not a fan

4 hours ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Probably as Georgia played in white. Goalie top yellow against Spain as it clashes less with the red.

Can't remember if it's a Fifa or Uefa thing, but seems there's lots of countries with tops, shorts and socks all the same colour. I'm not a fan

Thanks, genuinely had never noticed teams change their shorts to avoid kit clashes. I like the the one colour strips personally and the new shirt as really grown on me. I'm not a massive fan of the 150th shirt, but then I think that appeals more to people in their 40's and beyond.  

Did anyone else who previously got an e-mail months ago saying the shirts were oversold, and they would receive one "later in the year", get a shipping e-mail from Scottish FA this morning?

It doesn't say what it's for or have an order number or anything but I'm assuming it's my boxed shirt.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/04/2023 at 10:50, pub car king said:

So I punted for a dh gate one at an exorbitant £14. 

As far as I can tell comparing it to pictures of a genuine one the inside gold lettering has a tinge of green to it (as fake gold does), the aeroready at the bottom is slightly off and it says made in Thailand instead of Cambodia. Other than. That its spot on and I'll cut around in it without a f**k being given if anything happens to it. 

I'll still look to pick up an original as to keep along with a few others I've acquired over time. 

20230414_104355.jpg

I did the same and have just received it today. Mine costs me £16 and there's absolutely no chance anyone except me would know it wasn't an original. 

2 hours ago, PrestersKTID said:

Another batch getting released. Ballot for ssc members. 

Be nice if they sent out the ones we paid for month ago before they take even more orders.....

1 hour ago, PrestersKTID said:

Arrived, apparently I was successful in the ballot. 😂. Does look class tbf but probably still not worth the price 

Same boat here, a text from DPD was how I found out I was successful. Actually a bit gutted I’ll not be getting my 70 squid back. Nice top though, so be it. 

• 5 weeks later...