New shirt?

SpiderDee

18 hours ago, pub car king said:

And so it begins 

Screenshot_20230330_140221_eBay.jpg

These guys and ticket touts are the dregs of humanity for me. If it's not bad enough that corporations fleece the working class, you've got these mutants joining in as well. Like with ticket touts, I hope nobody buys them however fear that desperation will get the better of some people and they will get a bonus or a wee bit of money and have a "f- it" moment.

Just received an email saying due to a "3rd party" issue delivery of the shirts will be delayed until later in the year! In other words again they under estimated the popularity of the shirt and sold far more than was in stock so now I'll have to wait for knows how long for a box I didn't even want, shambles 

They've made a c**t of this haven't they. Boxed shirts should have been exclusive to SSC on a pre order basis this would at least have tested the water for demand on normal shirts. 

They could have then either pre order sales or made a reasonable amount to cope with demand. 

12 hours ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

Just received an email saying due to a "3rd party" issue delivery of the shirts will be delayed until later in the year! In other words again they under estimated the popularity of the shirt and sold far more than was in stock so now I'll have to wait for knows how long for a box I didn't even want, shambles 

Assuming everyone received this e-mail, as I got it too and my order was very early and around 2 hours before they "closed the shop due to high demand" which as you say, was them realising they've made a c**t of it and oversold. Absolutely not good enough.

Honestly I have no problem with folk charging £200 for that shirt. It's the same with charging £15 for a bottle of Prime. It's not diabetes medication, it's a football shirt. 

A fool and his money etc.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

I see the women have a new away kit.  Looks well received, judging by the comments.  I think it looks like a hand-dyed Greenham Common effort.

Seemingly no men’s or kids sizes available.

As an aside, I wish they would get rid of the circle of text around the main part of the badge. The kits would look a lot better if it was just the yellow crest with the lion and thistles.

14 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

Seemingly no men’s or kids sizes available.

As an aside, I wish they would get rid of the circle of text around the main part of the badge. The kits would look a lot better if it was just the yellow crest with the lion and thistles.

s-l500.jpg

On 06/04/2023 at 11:26, The_Kincardine said:

I see the women have a new away kit.  Looks well received, judging by the comments.  I think it looks like a hand-dyed Greenham Common effort.

Can I just say that I love your new avatar. 

Ended up taking a punt and ordering one off of eBay from China. Then ended up with a real one as a gift...

There's not a massive difference between the real one and the eBay one, certainly not to look at (the badge looks a bit smaller and the gold seems a slightly different shade) if anyone is interested in the eBay one feel free to DM me as I may try to offload it. It's a 2xl. 

Edited by super_carson