New shirt?

SpiderDee

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

The weak pinstripe efforts from the Vogts era. A strip that summed the team up at the time.

Was going to post about that Fila one.  Horrendous and entirely in-keeping with the sides that wore it.

You've almost redeemed yourself from that appalling '96 remark.

17 hours ago, accies1874 said:

@pub car king I really liked the one Tierney's wearing in your post (2017-2019), but we were constantly having to change it up - sometimes blue shorts, sometimes blue socks, sometimes both - when it was clearly just class in its original navy, white and red. 

Nail on head. A Scotland kit should look like nothing else. 

Done properly, it is a beautiful combination. 

Boxed version is only on sale to SSC members tomorrow now and if any are left after that they'll go on general sale from noon on Monday going by the SSC email that went out this morning.

£119 for the boxed shirt on its own, £150 for one of the 873 special editions with a commemorative coin and miniature whisky before the 15% discount code.

6 minutes ago, PrestersKTID said:

Whats the sizing like for the anniversary shirt, same as the other adidas efforts? No spending £90 odd quid for it no to fit.

A bit tight. Got my normal size and it just fits me. 

On 28/03/2023 at 17:34, accies1874 said:

@pub car king I really liked the one Tierney's wearing in your post (2017-2019), but we were constantly having to change it up - sometimes blue shorts, sometimes blue socks, sometimes both - when it was clearly just class in its original navy, white and red. 

Agreed. I quite like how the shorts and socks were interchangeable with the away shorts and socks, but it was definitely best with dark blue shirt, white shorts and red socks. If I had my way, all Scotland home strips would be of that configuration - and I think that's another reason why the new 150th strip is my new favourite-ever Scotland kit.

Trying to get the box set this morning.

40 mins to get to payment stage only to be told there was an error. However, funds showing as debited from my bank. No confirmation email yet. 

A mess. 

2 hours ago, PWL said:

Trying to get the box set this morning.

40 mins to get to payment stage only to be told there was an error. However, funds showing as debited from my bank. No confirmation email yet. 

A mess. 

I’m on the exact same boat. I’m hoping it’s went through but it’s another shambles 

Edited by Staggie_93

Managed to get the whisky box after 30 mins of slow loading but as mentioned already, I’m far from confident.

Doesn’t help that the payment is showing as “pending” when I check online banking rather than the payment being in the “OUT” tab. If it’s not officially came out my account, it’s not confirmed yet which makes me a bit anxious.

Can anyone please confirm if they have had their payment confirmed or is it “pending” for you as well?

5 minutes ago, AnHonestMan said:

Managed to get the whisky box after 30 mins of slow loading but as mentioned already, I’m far from confident.

Doesn’t help that the payment is showing as “pending” when I check online banking rather than the payment being in the “OUT” tab. If it’s not officially came out my account, it’s not confirmed yet which makes me a bit anxious.

Can anyone please confirm if they have had their payment confirmed or is it “pending” for you as well?

Mine is showing as “pending” too

Edited by Staggie_93

I grudgingly bought the box with a shirt in it, 70mins of which 50 mins was at the shipping. The ssc discount also didn't work but wasn't taking the chance of having to reload and missing out like last week 

did get a confirmation email while it was pending though 

Shambles 

the e-mail did say they have agreed a rerun with Adidas before the England game 

Edited by Don Diego De la Vega

55 minutes ago, AnHonestMan said:

Original debit still in pending .

The lack of email meant I wasn't convinced so tried again later with different card and got through process in about 10 mins. Confirmation email arrived instantly. 

I'd go with no email = no confirmed order. 

Edited by PWL

I'll make do with my Thistle League Cup commemorative top, which someone already mistook for this one anyway.  Granted it didn't come in a box or with anything "commemorative" but it also wasn't £90.  Still stupid money for a bit of material, but still.