New shirt?

SpiderDee

Just now, pub car king said:

Agreed its an absolute shite deal for the fans regardless of the kick back the sfa are trousering and claim to invest in the game 

Coming up with genius ideas like the tier 5 conference isn't cheap.

25 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Aye, they’ve clearly sorted out the original incorrect figure..

I had my card details in before it told me it was out of stock, and now coming in at the proper discounted price. 

Just hope they don’t cancel my order! :lol: 

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Just hope they don’t cancel my order! :lol: 

I’ve seen reports on Twitter to this effect but I’ve had nothing through from JD to say it’s the case. I did try and track my order though and it had logged me out, and won’t recognise my account details or let me update my password. When I put my postcode and order number in the tracker function it said order not found, so f**k knows what’s happening. 

I’ll be mildly annoyed if I don’t end up getting it at all now it’s sold out but I don’t know if I can be arsed with the hassle of complaining. 

41 minutes ago, ScottR96 said:

I’ve seen reports on Twitter to this effect but I’ve had nothing through from JD to say it’s the case. I did try and track my order though and it had logged me out, and won’t recognise my account details or let me update my password. When I put my postcode and order number in the tracker function it said order not found, so f**k knows what’s happening. 

I’ll be mildly annoyed if I don’t end up getting it at all now it’s sold out but I don’t know if I can be arsed with the hassle of complaining. 

Same issues here, can’t log in or even track it. 

When is our deal finished with JD? Can we opt out of it early?

Emailed JD Sports to see what was going on and they’ve come back pretty quick to advise the order is going through so I’m pretty certain they can’t back out now, that was with the 30% off too.

13 minutes ago, forameus said:

You'd imagine they couldn't cancel orders for a mistake entirely of their own making, surely?  

I’m sure JD Sports are owned by the same company that own Size who regularly cancel orders after their staff members pillage new releases so it’s something they have no issues with doing.

4 minutes ago, Aidan said:

I’m sure JD Sports are owned by the same company that own Size who regularly cancel orders after their staff members pillage new releases so it’s something they have no issues with doing.

They are indeed. 

Nice top but have no time for people who moan about the price yet will still buy it? Fans are taken for mugs at all levels, why do 3/4 New Kits need released every season but as said the even bigger mugs are those who complain about it yet still buy them. The irony is the Clubs/Nations make barely any money on the Kit Sales so makes no sense?