New shirt?

SpiderDee

Absolute filth, take my money etc.

Separately, I am angry, nay, SEETHING about the chucking of the yellow striped ladies' top. Because firstly I think it is cracking and the one they now share with the men is frankly horseshit, but because I only just bought it for my daughter a couple of months ago!

14 minutes ago, ScottR96 said:

Stunning.

So close to the best kit we’ve ever had.  The adidas logo, subtle as it is, stops it being perfect.  

As a a steadfast rule, which all shirt manufacturers should heed, the simpler the better.  

That might be one of the best ever, in the modern era for sure at least. An absolute beauty.

Will it just be a one off for the England game? With us just having released a new kit, or are we due one for the new campaign anyway?

Edited by Fratelli

6 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

That might be one of the best ever, in the modern era for sure at least. An absolute beauty.

Will it just be a one off for the England game? With us just having released a new kit, or are we due one for the new campaign anyway?

We released new home and away kits in September 2022 if memory serves. 

54 minutes ago, AJF said:

I think it looks tremendous. The question is though, will it be on sale or is it a player-only thing? I really hope I can get my hands on one if it is released.

Can't see them turning down the chance to charge mugs £80 a pop.

I can't wait to be one of said mugs. Gies it.

Edited by LiviLion

2 minutes ago, Stag Nation said:

No, I don't like it either. The trim on the sleeves should be plain white, like the neckline. Vice-versa would be OK, but not so good.

It should have been plain white on the sleeve trim. A simple and effect design.

Perhaps someone like @pozbairdcould demonstrate how it could have looked with plain white collar and plain white sleeve trim ala 1967 Baxter/Law. 

Instead it’s just modern graphic design pish. 

23 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Incredible that every single person who sees that 150th anniversary top will fucking love it and the SFA will immeditely just say "nah, just gees another shite off the rack effort, ta".

To wit:  look at what Macron have done with Motherwell, as opposed to what Joma or Puma have done with, well, anyone.  

Edited by Savage Henry