New shirt?

SpiderDee

The new step in manufacturers reusing strip designs is simply to reuse strips.  Class.

Ours is...alright, I guess.  Not sure I like the blue in the stripes, but I do like how simple it is.  National shirts are always better given they get away with no sponsors, gives a nice opportunity to give a proper clean design.  I would've just taken the one the women have currently though, much prefer the yellow/green to the blue here.

The women's kit is rubbish. Centralised badge and manufacturers logo is for training kits. It looks like it's missing a big f**k off Vauxhall logo. It's also not Scotlands colours (maybe a hint of Euro 96 throwback)

I also don't like that other one as it isn't Scotland colours (maybe a hint of a Euro 96 throwback). 

3 hours ago, craigkillie said:

It looks like a Sweden or Ukraine strip rather than a Scotland one.

“X team” always looks like “Y team” because the big manufacturers roll out a whopping 2 or 3 templates for everyone every time new kits are due. Been that way for years.

2 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

Agree it looks extremely like a Sweden kit - a nice one at that

Agreed. And whilst I agree that the centralised badge and adidas logo are more akin to training gear these days, I’d bet the vast majority of the naysayers would be loving the womens kit if the crest and logo were left and right on the chest. Either way, regardless of crest and logo position the womens kit is far smarter than that boring effort that’s allegedly the new mens kit.  

39 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Dark blue and yellow are Scotland colours.
Sweden vary their shade of blue quite a lot, and it's often much lighter.

Scotlands home kit had yellow on the collar 94-96  and at no other point in our history. 

The closest was the bits of gold in the mid 2000s.

There was occasionally manufacturers' logos in yellow as a counterbalance to the yellow in the badge but only that one other instance as part of the design of the jersey.

31 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Scotlands home kit had yellow on the collar 94-96  and at no other point in our history. 

The closest was the bits of gold in the mid 2000s.

There was occasionally manufacturers' logos in yellow as a counterbalance to the yellow in the badge but only that one other instance as part of the design of the jersey.

There was also the primrose yellow and pink "Roseberry" jerseys worn around 1900.