Hibernian v Rangers

By saying you should just post around the condemnation of the bigotry is just saying we should ignore it, as you obviously do. 

This makes you culpable and absolutely as bad as the raspers who sing this disgusting medieval shite. Which they have been doing for the 30 odd years i've been watching Scottish football. A disgrace of a fan base for a disgrace of a club/company. 

Nice one Hubs, your ability to make this rubbish self destruct is admirable. 

Tbh I get where Kincardine is coming from. The vile chants and songs being sung happening every game and taking over the game chat can be tedious when you know it is never going to change until someone with a spine who runs the game sets out harder hitting sanctions for it. 

I do see some clubs are starting to reduce allocations to the teams involved, much to their derision from the fans about enjoying  an empty stadium etc. 

Back to the game, either both were penalties or neither were.  The reason the hibs player stayed on the park at the penalty was the double jeopardy rule (if its not a red card elsewhere on pitch its not a red for last man anymore) 

The two cynical fouls,  the hibs boy challenges the foot where the ball was, it's probably deemed just late. Lundstram slid in, foot high and nowhere near the ball, it's out of control and can be interpreted as dangerous enough to be a red. I wouldn't be as confident as some on twitter about that being over turned. 

Morelos on the other hand, the boy already had an unseen off the ball trip on a hibs player go unnoticed, I wouldn't be surprised if rangers appeal his red and that suddenly got a citation. 

Feels weird saying this but I think collum was mostly correct yesterday. 

And that's coming from someone who got a twitter warning for calling him a useless w**k during the playoffs

Unsure what bringing Matondo off was for, unless the knock he took from the Hibs player was worse than the commentators had clearly missed.

I thought he was absolutely terrible and also seemed to be hiding for most of the game. Get the feeling he's only going to turn up when he fancies it.

I've only seen the highlights on Sportscene so I'll stick to that. 

I can see why Rangers' penalty was given in real speed though after replays it has to be said that Bushiri was stupid to give Collum that decision to make but Colak has "made the most of any contact" (I hate that phrase). Couldn't see Collum's view of it, gut reaction is he's guessed at the decision. 

Hibs should have had a penalty for Tavernier's shirt pulling on Bushiri. 

Lundstram's tackle was a yellow all day. The fact Johnson came out and said the same says it all. 

Morelos' is an idiot who let his team down. No argument over the red card.

Like every other non OF fan, its hilarious to see Rangers fans going crazy when they're on the wrong end of decisions but yesterday was typical Collum and makes the Scottish game a laughing stock. VAR would have helped with a lot of the decisions yesterday and its laughable we don't have it in our game yet but I don't think that would have overturned the Rangers penalty decision as its not a clear and obvious error

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

I thought he was absolutely terrible and also seemed to be hiding for most of the game. Get the feeling he's only going to turn up when he fancies it.

Haven’t seen that from any of his play so far, think the understanding with Tav will take a few games. 

21 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

Lundstram's tackle was a yellow all day. The fact Johnson came out and said the same says it all. 

Although I agree with most of what you've said, we really need to lay to rest the myth that people involved in coaching and playing football have anything like an adequate knowledge and understanding of the laws of the game.

The fact that the Hibs manager might be expected to be "on the other side" doesn't make his opinion valid with respect to the laws.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Has the mental gymnastics actually moved onto ‘it happens every week so please stop mentioning it’? 

😂 Deary me 

He’s a poster who until a few weeks ago had a 1690 avatar and had a wee celebration when the Rangers thread hit 1690 pages, it’s exactly what I would expect him to say 

21 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

He’s a poster who until a few weeks ago had a 1690 avatar and had a wee celebration when the Rangers thread hit 1690 pages, it’s exactly what I would expect him to say 

I’ve been wondering why his new avatar is the red hand of Ulster for awhile.

33 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

?type=responsive-gallery-fullscreen