Hibernian v Rangers

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's a match thread.  It's about Rocky being thrown to the ground by Tavernier for 'no penalty' then Rocky pulling Colak jumper for a penalty.  That should be the discussion.

I know that the diddies love to blether about the songbook and others love to post about our attitude to child abuse but we really don't have to have these issues reprised every fucking time.

It’s easier just to post around it, honestly. The other day we managed 8 posts in a row about actual football matters in the Rangers thread.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Couple of good videos - JC equaliser first, then Andy Walker making a shop front of himself about Freddos Reddo

Walker was utterly shite, can’t wait for him to retire. 

1 minute ago, Orbix said:

Walker was utterly shite, can’t wait for him to retire

He is like a guy who won a raffle to be co commentator.

I appreciate he isnt everyone cup of tea, but I really like Ally McCoist in that seat - he is streets ahead of this muppet at analysing games and summarising.

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

He is like a guy who won a raffle to be co commentator.

I appreciate he isnt everyone cup of tea, but I really like Ally McCoist in that seat - he is streets ahead of this muppet at analysing games and summarising.

Ally’s also less likely to say something and have to backtrack it after the replay every single time.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

the sectarian singing - by what appeared to me the entire away crowd - started immediately after the tribute to Andy Goram ended and continued for most of the game.

To be fair it’s probably what Andy would have wanted 

9 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

He got the 2 sending offs correct.

Rangers fans and commentators know absolutely nothing about football. They know plenty about how much blood is required to reach their knees though.

Surely it depends on your surroundings? 

A portaloo cubicle - not much blood needed.

A hermetically sealed Ibrox - lots and lots of f******.

56 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Seeing as the Rangers songbook is being debated here, as a Catholic I should be offended by the FTP/Anti Catholic rhetoric from the hordes but, in all honesty I couldn't give a shit.

I concede that, although I'm not personally that bothered about it, that doesn't necessarily make it okay, let's be honest though, the Rangers fans will be singing that stuff for generations to come, when we are long gone.  No amount of statements or box ticking initiatives from the club will change that., 

The fact that you are not personally that bothered does not surprise anyone as your lot are every bit as bad. Scottish football and Scottish society would be so much better without both of you.

Edited by Hawkeye the Gnu

It's a match thread.  It's about Rocky being thrown to the ground by Tavernier for 'no penalty' then Rocky pulling Colak jumper for a penalty.  That should be the discussion.
I know that the diddies love to blether about the songbook and others love to post about our attitude to child abuse but we really don't have to have these issues reprised every fucking time.
For as long as the idiots among your fan base sing those songs I'd imagine it'll continue to be discussed tbh.

5 hours ago, woolf said:

Great entertainment,largely down to Collum 😂

What did he get wrong? Probably a penalty, not definite either way. First red could have been a yellow but could also have been a red as there was no attempt whatsoever to play the ball it was just a blatant kick at a player. Morelos elbow/forearm was simply a red.

30 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I know it's a day of diddy delight but FFS! I started watching football before Cremola Foam was fashionable!

I’m not so sure about that. I think that Cremola Foam was around before I start remembering anything and you’re roughly my age.

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I’m not so sure about that. I think that Cremola Foam was around before I start remembering anything and you’re roughly my age.

Had to google...a Glasgow product invented in 1950.  Still, 'existed' and 'fashionable' are different.  I stand by my post...

For as long as the idiots among your fan base sing those songs I'd imagine it'll continue to be discussed tbh.
Yep. It's mental that it's trying to be dismissed as not part of the match, when thousands of fans are behaving in such a way. These clubs get away with this shit every week. And whe you see posters saying g things like "just try to post around it" you realise how much they are ALL part of the problem.

I wouldnt dream of posting around an instance of that sort of widespread bile from Falkirk fans and I would look to the club to deal with it ASAP. This lot want us all to accept that its just something we shouldn't talk about.

Stunning really. An absolutely mental mindset.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Had to google...a Glasgow product invented in 1950.  Still, 'existed' and 'fashionable' are different.  I stand by my post...

Definitely fashionable before you first wore the red, white and blue.