Hibernian v Rangers

Seeing these decisions for the first time:

Hibs pen: maybe

Ranges pen: no

Lundstrun sending off: probably a yellow but he makes absolutely no attempt to play the ball and rises hit foot up to make sure he clips him. Dont think its a wild decision to send him off

Morelos: 100% red, what a fud

Walker, Boyd, McFadden and McGeady. Fucking hell, 4 villages missing idiots right now. Not an original thought between them.

Fair play to Hibs deserved atleast a point. What a signing getting Martin Boyle back. 

For us there's no excuses for that performance. Not good enough. Stupid red cards. Lundstram took one for the team , could have been yellow but he gave the ref the decision to make. It's Kent's pass that puts him in trouble in the first place. Kents offering nothing, he's  overrated and I'd sell him.  

The old Morelos with a bonehead decision to fling his arm in the face of Hibs player. But the thing is I have no confidence this team would hold out with 11 men nevermind 9. The whole defence can't defend.  Nice goal from Lawrence was the only highlight for Rangers. 

No way we're not conceding atleast 3 in Eindhoven. Can't see us going through with this defence. 

2 minutes ago, DMCs said:

Wasn't able to watch any of the second half but looks like a ridiculous game. Two men sent off 🙃

How long would they be out for?

I think in Freddos case, several months. Van Bronkhorst will be raging.

Wasn't able to watch any of the second half but looks like a ridiculous game. Two men sent off [emoji854]
How long would they be out for?
Be daft not to appeal the first one. Hopefully they throw a book at the fucking animal that is Morelos. Not his worst incident but the moron never seems to learn.

12 minutes ago, Paxo said:

Don't think the rule allows for the 'if this, then that' thinking though, does it.

Yellow all day long.

From the DOGSO section of the lawbook...

The following must be considered:

• distance between the offence and the goal
  • general direction of the play
  • likelihood of keeping or gaining control of the ball
  • location and number of defenders

Rangers fans claiming a refereeing conspiracy will never not be funny, will it?

Hibs were worth a point, though i thought going mental at the equaliser was a bad decision game wise.  Rangers were out on their feet.

Collum's biggest flaw has always been the chaos theory approach to decision making.  You could argue most of his calls either way, but you simply have no idea what he's going to give at any point.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:
If he chased his wife down the street and slide tackled the back of her leg would you say that is ok as he didn’t think that one was violent conduct either but you didn’t mention that one.

That challenge is one you see on a football field every week. It was a yellow.

Exactly, maybe keep your comments for events on the football park instead of talking about people abusing their wives.

6 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Has anyone checked where the referee went to school? 

I loved the Rangers fans singing "f**k the SFA" like some diddy seaside league team.

Based on what they were calling WC, I presume it was a Catholic school ......