Hibernian v Rangers

52 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

From the DOGSO section of the lawbook...

The following must be considered:

• distance between the offence and the goal
  • general direction of the play
  • likelihood of keeping or gaining control of the ball
  • location and number of defenders

I think that supports my view that 'if he just skins a player and runs 60 yards, he's through on goal' is not an adequate justification for a red.

6 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Woke up too early this morning with a sore head, cant put my finger on it but it might be something I ate................or the beers and red wine when out, then whisky when we got home 😬

What do I need to help soothe my hangover jitters?

Aye, another fuckin lunchtime kick off........................

Looking forward to seeing Boyle start today, him and Youhan linked up well against the gunts.

Not looking forward to Cabraja missing out and us shoehorning Campbell in v Tavernier.

Nailed on for a Porteous red card, lets hope its for halfing their moaning faced columbian thug rather than anything trivial.

This one didn't age well.......in a good way. Traffic a fucking mare so had to get off bus and go to the pub.

p.s. thanks Alfie, never ever change.............

1 hour ago, Paxo said:

Don't think the rule allows for the 'if this, then that' thinking though, does it.

Yellow all day long.

Ordinarily I'd agree. Without the foul, Boyle had a ton of work to do to get the ball in the net. It's a definite yellow, but a red is a stretch.

However, in the circumstances, it being a Hibs-Rangers game, it's a stonewall red card and Willie Collum is an absolute master of the refereeing arts.

In other news, I was amused by the Rangers fans' sudden vocal outburst of concern at Collum's views on transubstantiation.

Edited by Aim Here

31 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I loved the Rangers fans singing "f**k the SFA" like some diddy seaside league team.

Based on what they were calling WC, I presume it was a Catholic school ......

Daft post, LG.  I'd have expected better from you.  Collum doesn't have to be an actual FB to be called as such.

1 minute ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

Ha!

Na, he's from Glasgow, where schools are far more inclusive. Mainstream secondary, with support from Hazelwood.

Donaldson's School for the Deaf isn't inclusive?

Bit of a hot take that..........