Hibernian v Rangers

Could someone please explain why this aulder person gets so irate when most commentators including many who should know better can’t pronounce correctly.

The league leader name being mispronounced is 
PORTEOUS. It’s now become PORTYEEEOOSS!!!

The others being SINCLAIR drivelled out as SIIINKLAAARE and LAMONT as LAAAAAM-MMONNT. 

WtF is this all about?

Woke up too early this morning with a sore head, cant put my finger on it but it might be something I ate................or the beers and red wine when out, then whisky when we got home 😬

What do I need to help soothe my hangover jitters?

Aye, another fuckin lunchtime kick off........................

Looking forward to seeing Boyle start today, him and Youhan linked up well against the gunts.

Not looking forward to Cabraja missing out and us shoehorning Campbell in v Tavernier.

Nailed on for a Porteous red card, lets hope its for halfing their moaning faced columbian thug rather than anything trivial.

6 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Woke up too early this morning with a sore head, cant put my finger on it but it might be something I ate................or the beers and red wine when out, then whisky when we got home 😬

What do I need to help soothe my hangover jitters?

Aye, another fuckin lunchtime kick off........................

Looking forward to seeing Boyle start today, him and Youhan linked up well against the gunts.

Not looking forward to Cabraja missing out and us shoehorning Campbell in v Tavernier.

Nailed on for a Porteous red card, lets hope its for halfing their moaning faced columbian thug rather than anything trivial.

Porto is 4/6 for a yellow or red card anytime if someone’s looking to pad out an accumulator 

1 minute ago, G51 said:

Porto is 4/6 for a yellow or red card anytime if someone’s looking to pad out an accumulator 

Have to say, those are fantastic odds - if I could get my mind working on an accumulator I would have a go.....

1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Overpriced catering?

Still praying that my wife will make me a breakfast roll. Its looking unlikely as (a) she is still sleeping, and (b) we dont have any rolls or bacon

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

7 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Did McGeady just say they "viewed the League Cup group as a pre-season tournament"?

It's obvious to those of us that watched the games that they were being treated as training games.. Halfway through each of then, Johnson would suddenly pull about 4 substitutions and a formation change and then we'd instantly go from all-conquering mighty Premiership Superstars to East of Scotland Junior League jobbers, or vice versa.

Luckily this is a problem that fixes itself, at least until next summer.

Edited by Aim Here