Hibernian v Rangers

Unlike my friend @Jinky67 in the Celtic v Hearts thread, I’m not going to be condescending and patronising to the Hibees support by telling them how tough a game this will be.

We will absolutely crush you. A winning margin of less than three goals will be embarrassing. It’ll be the biggest bodying Edinburgh has taken since Edward III burnt it to the ground.

39 minutes ago, G51 said:

Unlike my friend @Jinky67 in the Celtic v Hearts thread, I’m not going to be condescending and patronising to the Hibees support by telling them how tough a game this will be.

We will absolutely crush you. A winning margin of less than three goals will be embarrassing. It’ll be the biggest bodying Edinburgh has taken since Edward III burnt it to the ground.

Calling Hibs an Edinburgh team is a grave insult to our capital.

They're a provincial rabble, thanks very much.

11 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Calling Hibs an Edinburgh team is a grave insult to our capital.

They're a provincial rabble, thanks very much.

13 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Leith..........ffs

The rules for this are very simple:

If it’s southeast of Perth, it’s Edinburgh.

If it’s southwest of Perth, it’s Glasgow.

3 hours ago, G51 said:

i’ve learned my lesson, there is no room for sincerity on this forum it seems so from now on everyone is getting smashed.

the karate kid GIF