Hibernian v Rangers

4 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Porteous to get booked is guaranteed.

Sent off trial by sportscene and a 10 game ban ruling out any club taking him this window.

Game over by half time so the **** can rest 5 players for Europe. 

All the f**k ups by players we just need to give time to.

Whats not to look forward to? 

19 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Sent off trial by sportscene and a 10 game ban ruling out any club taking him this window.

Game over by half time so the **** can rest 5 players for Europe. 

All the f**k ups by players we just need to give time to.

Whats not to look forward to? 

Joe Newell starting and Doidge coming off the bench. Exciting. 

I’ve pretty much said I’ve been dreading every game since the season started and this will be no different.

However after this one things are alot better, decent away days and winnable home games, so I’ll hopefully stop being a negative b*****d soon.

Just do something to rile them up at one point, ideally score and make them angry.

Cheers.

10 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

I’ve pretty much said I’ve been dreading every game since the season started and this will be no different.

However after this one things are alot better, decent away days and winnable home games, so I’ll hopefully stop being a negative b*****d soon.

Just do something to rile them up at one point, ideally score and make them angry.

Cheers.

Porto to injure a couple of their best players and them and Tom English to seethe claiming its cost them Champions League football went pumped next Tuesday will be good enough for me.   Bayern loan signing and Morelos ideally. 

Stay in the game longer than AJ in the boxing later that night will be a bonus. 

15 hours ago, G51 said:

Will gladly pay it to throw it at Aiden McGeady 

I wouldn't waste an Easter Road  steak pie on McGeady as they are actually rather decent. However It  would be some throw from the South Stand to the Main Stand to hit the walking injury.