Edinburgh Vs The Bairns

Good performance & result from us against Peterhead so hopefully we build on that and continue in the same fashion this weekend. 

We had Robertson on trial last summer and decided against signing him so he'll have a point to prove, I'm going 3-1 Falkirk.

Hogarth
Williamson Donaldson Mackie Mccann
McGinn Yeats
McGuffie Lawal Morrison
Alegria

Because we have Cafu Williamson and btw your not allowed to tackle him. In all seriousness we are still carrying one or two passengers from last season, that said if we play like we did on Saturday I think we will get the three points but there is always the chance we turn in a huff and puff and not look like scoring all day type performance. Hopefully not though. 

The set up looked like absolute banter from the pictures I saw of Dunfermline's visit last week. I certainly won't be paying £18 until Edinburgh can install some decent facilities for away supporters 
I'll just be going to tick it off the list but if it's as bad as it looked then I won't be back.

WHY should you's win this?
Interested why you think that.?

You really know the answer to that but clearly it’s rattled you.

We should win as we are a bigger club with full time players who - over the piece - SHOULD be better.

Of course no one’s silly enough on here to assume that we will…

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

We should win as we are a bigger club with full time players who - over the piece - SHOULD be better.

Kelty and Alloa fans said similar things before matches 1 and 3, and City won both games comfortably. However, I think it's so depressing for the team to play at Meadowbank every other week, we will certainly lose more than we win at home. 

2 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

Going to tick it off the list but that is it. The ground looks shocking.

Aye, it is quite a big change from playing at Ibrox, Easter Road and Pittodrie in recent years to the abomination that is New Meadowbank.  

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

Is the stand adequately covered for rain?…

No modern small stand* is in my humble opinion (and experience).  I suppose the stand is in the lee of the centre block so that might keep the rain off. I don't know if you sat in the temporary stand at the Falkirk Stadium when it first opened, the experience is roughly the same 

It's almost as if modern architects are twats

*Falkirk Stadium stands are big and seem ok, rainproof wise

No way I’m paying £18 based on the feedback I’ve heard and pictures I’ve seen. That grassy bit will be interesting given the forecast as well.

Edinburgh have started the season well so this will be a hard game - as most of them are. Hopefully we can sneak the three points.

26 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

No modern small stand* is in my humble opinion (and experience).  I suppose the stand is in the lee of the centre block so that might keep the rain off. I don't know if you sat in the temporary stand at the Falkirk Stadium when it first opened, the experience is roughly the same 

It's almost as if modern architects are twats

*Falkirk Stadium stands are big and seem ok, rainproof wise

Our Main Stand is certainly not rainproof if there is any wind as there are only very small windbreaks at the sides.

Makes for a pretty cold and occasionally wet experience in the winter, North and South Stands are much better protected.

Don't really understand the reason for the inadequate weatherproofing of the Main Stand as it is otherwise an overblown vanity project.

44 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

I can withstand the shite stadium I just want to know if there's any decent boozers nearby 

The Bellfield and The Safari Lounge are two good boozers 

Nearest pub is the Hoppy, it's ok