Celtic v Hearts. 21st August.

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

The same strike that caused Rangers average attendance to drop to 32k one season? No wait sorry  that was Mike Ashley effect on those who don’t walk away 😉

Jinkyboutery.

20 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

The same strike that caused Rangers average attendance to drop to 32k one season? No wait sorry  that was Mike Ashley effect on those who don’t walk away 😉

Least we had an excuse 

you lot just missed us 

Edited by Forever_blueco

9 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Apart from OF fans, and the few remaining diddy team supporters who bizarrely have a preference, when it comes to the two stinking carcinogenic teams in our league … NOBODY ELSE CARES!

NOBODY. YOU ARE RECOGNISED AND DESPISED.

Anyway… HHGH

oh no, the four men and a dog that follow a diddy side in scotland don’t like me 😞

8 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Hearts fans selling out their season tickets whilst trying to convince us the league is meaningless. Seems quite a strange strategy if you ask me.

“Us”? Nobody is trying to convince YOU of anything, mate. Kilmarnock are the dictionary definition of “meaningless”. 

Shan wee tinpotters with a rat on their badge. 😀

1 hour ago, Empty It said:

Another thread killed by the bigot twins nonsense before the game has even started.

Why do you care? According to the Hearts fans it’s a meaningless game where you may as well play your reserves and it’s patronising to suggest you may even try to be competitive

The tarts love a good pumping with Halkett out and Soutter in the bin it should be easy pickings for Celtic.
Having Shankland and Forrest may improve their attacking options with McKay playing well plus they will need Gordon to be at his best,Celtic are getting better with every game we play prediction 4-1

9 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Why do you care? According to the Hearts fans it’s a meaningless game where you may as well play your reserves and it’s patronising to suggest you may even try to be competitive

I've already tipped us to stroll to victory but I wouldn't be surprised to see us playing a second string team with the Zurich game on Thursday. I think most Hearts fans definitely have their focus on Thursday. 

On 18/08/2022 at 18:26, Greenlantern said:

Poor Jambos, when we were shite they loved a free hit at the champs.
Guess we’re just too guid these days.

The last time you were 'shite' was presumably under Deila yet you still won the league at a canter? 🥴

Different planet these clowns.

25 minutes ago, Elixir said:

The last time you were 'shite' was presumably under Deila yet you still won the league at a canter? 🥴

Different planet these clowns.

Deila was probably the most important manager during the 9iar,he developed the squad while winning 3 trophies in two season plus gave Rodgers a platform to move forward.