Celtic v Hearts. 21st August.

6 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

No, what P&B shows every day is that Scottish football is very meaningful to an awful lot of people and that the club they love is very important to them.  But what is now increasingly recognised by the vast majority of football fans who don't support either of the Glasgow sectarian clubs, is that our top flight league is meaningless.  It is tedious, predictable and has to change. Sadly I doubt it ever will. 

You basically are repeating yourself again tbh. Hopefully one day you will truly believe it. The second last sentence I do agree with however.

1 minute ago, Gorgie greatness said:

I must say I did notice that in the cup final when sevconia had a midweek game in the lead to it. 😂😂😂

nervous aye so ye are👍

Tbh fitness wise you had to give Sevco their due, they did exactly the same to us is the semi-final. I think fitness wise we will be much better than last year though. Will be interesting to see how Hearts handle playing 2 games a week constant for the next few months.

3 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

I remember in the past you'd go to Parkhead as underdogs but feeling that you had a swing at it, and getting beat would hurt. And a heavy defeat would really sting.

Now I just don't fucking care. It's basically irrelevant to our season.

I will still be a bit annoyed when Celtic take the lead through an offside goal, but aye, unless it's an absolute murdering I'll lose zero sleep over it

27 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Also yes our league may be massively flawed but it’s certainly not meaningless, PnB shows that every day alone.

The part where the OF play the other teams pretty much is.

I'll be surprised if Celtic drop points at home outside Rangers this season. It only happened twice last season, and both times were relatively early in the season.

They're stronger now and will basically just bulldoze everyone at home.

You enjoy that, now.

33 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

The part where the OF play the other teams pretty much is.

I'll be surprised if Celtic drop points at home outside Rangers this season. It only happened twice last season, and both times were relatively early in the season.

They're stronger now and will basically just bulldoze everyone at home.

You enjoy that, now.

It might be meaningless to you or yon roaster Kennie but I find it strange for someone to be constantly dictating how a pastime should feel to somebody else, it’s not normal behaviour really.

Edited by gannonball

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

It might be meaningless to you or yon roaster Kevin but I find it strange for someone to be dictating how something should feel to somebody else, it’s not normal behaviour really.

Depends how you look at it, really.

You could argue the behaviour of 'normal people' wouldn't involve getting all worked up and beating your chest over something that is a foregone conclusion.

For example, how would you view Hearts supporters (with our current team and budget etc) getting all worked up about a home game against Queen of the South or Clyde?

14 minutes ago, gannonball said:

You basically are repeating yourself again tbh. Hopefully one day you will truly believe it. The second last sentence I do agree with however.

Tbh fitness wise you had to give Sevco their due, they did exactly the same to us is the semi-final. I think fitness wise we will be much better than last year though. Will be interesting to see how Hearts handle playing 2 games a week constant for the next few months.

15 minutes ago, gannonball said:

'Football' isn't meaningless......the 'Football Competition' called the Scottish Premiership' is. It's not deficult to understand the difference really.  Bit similar to the argument that being 2020 European champions in the financial closed shop of the Champions League is not as meaningful as being 1967 European Champions in the old European Cup.

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

You could argue the behaviour of 'normal people' wouldn't involve getting all worked up and beating your chest over something that is a foregone conclusion.

For example, how would you view Hearts supporters (with our current team and budget etc) getting all worked up about a home game against Queen of the South or Clyde?

I don’t who’s getting all ‘worked up’ tbh I said I was a tad nervous. We’re both unbeaten and we had some close games least season, I’m looking forward to Sunday regardless.

1 hour ago, kennie makevin said:

It's not deficult to understand the difference really.  

Kennie, acting smart really isn’t your thing.

Edited by gannonball

54 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Not sure Celtic fans are getting worked up over it, I think one mentioned hearts have started well and will be a tough game. Look where that’s got us. 😂

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

What percentage chance does something have to be to be classed as a foregone conclusion?

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

I don’t who’s getting all ‘worked up’ tbh I said I was a tad nervous. We’re both unbeaten and we had some close games least season, I’m looking forward to Sunday regardless.

Kennie, acting smart really isn’t your thing.

Being smart is my thing being  a spellist isn't ...I , as always,.blame the schools 👍

I think the Celtic fans on here are doing an amazing job of answering the question:

”why do fans of other Scottish clubs not want us to do well in Europe?”

Personally love it when they get bent over and pumped bandy by some cash rich European team, and Dick Gordon and chums all lament the gulf in resources.

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by The Block

Edited by Kyle Reese

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Are the Celtic fans doing that thing where, not content with hoovering you trophies domestically, we all have to shower them with praise for doing so and not say mean things? 

Did you read any of the posts?

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Apologies for not praising celtic enough, sorry celtic fans.

Oh ffs you have set Brick off now too.

Edited by gannonball

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Are the Celtic fans doing that thing where, not content with hoovering you trophies domestically, we all have to shower them with praise for doing so and not say mean things? 

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

So what does that make since you are neither of those things? 

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

image.gif.d4e011cb930b49e666e62a50178ea03c.gif

57 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Did you read any of the posts?

Oh ffs you have set Brick off now too.

17 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

None of them do, the last couple of pages are just random shit from inside the diddy mind. 

You just needed to say ‘yes’, guys