Celtic v Hearts. 21st August.

20 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Your keeper was taking an age over goal kicks in the first half as well.

From my angle in the stadium, it looked like a stupid act and I'd be disappointed if one of our experienced players did the same.

Were the big bad Hearts players not going fast enough for your liking. That’s rubbish of them, they should be keeping the ball in play at every opportunity in order to give Celtic more time to score. It’s bad enough that you only have about 30 times their budget, but to then have to sit and watch them waste time as well? That’s beyond the pale. 

3 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Were the big bad Hearts players not going fast enough for your liking. That’s rubbish of them, they should be keeping the ball in play at every opportunity in order to give Celtic more time to score. It’s bad enough that you only have about 30 times their budget, but to then have to sit and watch them waste time as well? That’s beyond the pale. 

Yawn. Maybe log off for the night and let the grown ups converse? 

6 minutes ago, Tynie Pecksniff said:

X Factor Reaction GIF by Top Talent

You wish your club had Martin Boyle.  That my friend is 100% fact.

Ill let you get back to celebrating your loss and trying to convince yourself and others that a team that had 0 (yes zero, see also the Scottish Cup Final) had any chance of drawing today before the 2 correct sending offs. :) 

2 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Just the 7 yellows and 2 reds for Hearts today, no bookings for Celtic, naturally

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Did you watch the game? Was there a tackle from a Celtic player that merited a yellow? 

1 hour ago, IrishBhoy said:

I didn’t watch it no. 

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

1 hour ago, IrishBhoy said:

Just a matter of interest do you still see Gordon as a £9 million pound player,Kingsley as a £3 million pound player and Shankland,Boyce and McKay as £1 million pound players?

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Just a matter of interest do you still see Gordon as a £9 million pound player,Kingsley as a £3 million pound player and Shankland,Boyce and McKay as £1 million pound players?

Just when you think wastecoatwilly couldn’t possibly quote your post with as much made up nonsense that has no relation to what is actually being spoken about, he goes and pulls something like this out the bag. Fair play mate. 

5 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Just when you think wastecoatwilly couldn’t possibly quote your post with as much made up nonsense that has no relation to what is actually being spoken about, he goes and pulls something like this out the bag. Fair play mate. 

Hearts fans genuinely think Kingsley is worth £3m :lol: 

Are we seriously saying Boyce’s yellow wasn’t a booking? It was a ridiculously stupid thing to do. He should’ve got booked for stupidity alone and time was is time wasting if it’s in the first minute or last. Someone called “Irish Bhoy” has a cheek to be slagging other peoples usernames aswell.

7 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Someone called “Irish Bhoy” has a cheek to be slagging other peoples usernames aswell.

That’s quite rude to say that mate, you are aware I can read yes?

If there’s one thing that really cuts me down to the core, it’s someone ridiculing my username on a Scottish football forum. #bekind

Edited by IrishBhoy

6 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Are we seriously saying Boyce’s yellow wasn’t a booking? It was a ridiculously stupid thing to do. He should’ve got booked for stupidity alone and time was is time wasting if it’s in the first minute or last. Someone called “Irish Bhoy” has a cheek to be slagging other peoples usernames aswell.

I'm saying it wouldn't have been a yellow at the other end.