Celtic v Hearts. 21st August.

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

Boyce and Haring are much much worse.

The pressure was a couple of corners mate.  Lets be honest it was a stroll in the park. 

Porteous and Boyle are worse. See how that works? 😄

Pressure was passing movement and attacks that were well defended by multi-million pound defenders. Nice wee passing triangles, and good awareness and pressure. The corners were the result of good attacking play. 

My fingertips are holding on to the cracks in the foundation of our bromance. It cannot be a one way street in terms of honesty. Did Kate Nash teach you nothing?

Dance Love GIF by monique.cool

42 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

His second? A push in the back, definite 2nd yellow.

As an aside,  Richard Gordon says that Hearts "can take a lot out of this" 

I think what they can take is - that formation and team wont work full stop.

The 5 corners at the 50 min mark, that was the big chance.

Overall, 31% possession, 1 shot, zero on target, 2 players sent off.

Grim

I seriously doubt anyone is bothered whether that team and formation "works" given there were about 2 first picks in the starting line-up. That could easily drop to 0 first picks by the end of the window.

The reserves stayed in the game until injury time, some of them showed up well, and we've come out of this with no apparent injuries and exactly as many points as we were ever likely to get. "Grim" seems a bit strong.

Right, I'm out of this thread before it goes back to pre-match levels.

Celtic deserved to win, we played well in patches with such an understrength lineup and Clancy without making loads of terrible errors was his usual over officious self, managing to make a game without a single bad tackle look like the battle of Santiago. Maybe he just likes paperwork.

Big Bacon was class for us and Atkinson did really well against Jota.  McKay is class

7 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

The most stupid fucking post I have ever read on this forum. Kudos, mate, that’s not an easy achievement.

Expected from a Celtic supporter mind. Usually not the brightest.

I’ll forgive you the weakest retort I’ve ever read on this forum and just bask in your seethe

Chefs Kiss Yummy In My Tummy GIF by Nick Jonas

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I’ll forgive you the weakest retort I’ve ever read on this forum and just bask in your seethe

Chefs Kiss Yummy In My Tummy GIF by Nick Jonas

I will just take solace in the fact that despite spending millions on that team, they are quite frankly going to be absolute cannon-fodder to your Champions League opponents. You needed that gormless wee rat Clancy to take the pressure off you, in a game that for the majority of the match we played with our reserve players. 

You enjoy pretending that was some kind of achievement though. Just make sure you sneak your Celtic jammies and duvet set in to the washing basket yourself, so your mum doesn’t see the suspicious stains. 😄flexing delusions of grandeur GIF

9 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

You enjoy pretending that was some kind of achievement though. Just make sure you sneak your Celtic jammies and duvet set in to the washing basket yourself, so your mum doesn’t see the suspicious stains.

Why would he be washing his Celtic jammies now? It's months till the end of the season.

7 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

I will just take solace in the fact that despite spending millions on that team, they are quite frankly going to be absolute cannon-fodder to your Champions League opponents. You needed that gormless wee rat Clancy to take the pressure off you, in a game that for the majority of the match we played with our reserve players. 

You enjoy pretending that was some kind of achievement though. Just make sure you sneak your Celtic jammies and duvet set in to the washing basket yourself, so your mum doesn’t see the suspicious stains. 😄flexing delusions of grandeur GIF

Is what you would consider a roast?

Deary me, it’s like being hit by a couple of down filled pillows. How can I possibly recover? 

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Is what you would consider a roast?

Deary me, it’s like being hit by a couple of down filled pillows. How can I possibly recover? 

Dunno. Maybe just continue to post utter shite on here to make yourself feel better? Seems to give your life a little meaning the rest of the time. 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Dunno. Maybe just continue to post utter shite on here to make yourself feel better? Seems to give your life a little meaning the rest of the time. 🤷‍♂️

Says the wee fella in a rage over refs about a game that was meaningless to them, happy to take a pumping and as soon as the game was over could stop conversing with Celtic fans.

Turns out he was talking shite, who would have thought it? 

47 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Porteous and Boyle are worse. See how that works? 😄

Pressure was passing movement and attacks that were well defended by multi-million pound defenders. Nice wee passing triangles, and good awareness and pressure. The corners were the result of good attacking play. 

My fingertips are holding on to the cracks in the foundation of our bromance. It cannot be a one way street in terms of honesty. Did Kate Nash teach you nothing?

Dance Love GIF by monique.cool

:lol: have a nice evening Broski.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

His second? A push in the back, definite 2nd yellow.

As an aside,  Richard Gordon says that Hearts "can take a lot out of this" 

I think what they can take is - that formation and team wont work full stop.

The 5 corners at the 50 min mark, that was the big chance.

Overall, 31% possession, 1 shot, zero on target, 2 players sent off.

Grim

nonoldfirmclubinglasgow.exe

1 hour ago, Joe Terrapin said:

The Swiss have a better command of the English language than you I see.

Probably. The Swiss have a better command of most things. Many of them are multilingual, that's for sure.

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

None of them were in the least controversial - in fact Shankland was an arm in Taylors puss, could easily have been a (soft) straight red.

You can't look at that and think it's not hilarious. I would be equally incredulous if that had been the case for Hibs against either half of them. Obviously not every foul is the same, or a booking, but come on.

3 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

:lol: have a nice evening Broski.

I will blood. I’ll pop over to the HMFC in Europe thread, and have a bit of a laugh over there for a bit, then it’s back to real life again until Thursday. 😄

5 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

I see Robbie Nheilson thinks it felt “like a win”. That’ll be Hearts celebrating a loss then?

Yeah. We had a pitch invasion, celebrated with a conga, and auctioned the match jerseys… no, wait a minute. That was someone else. 😄