Celtic v Hearts. 21st August.

[mention=37451]Greenlantern[/mention] is oozing all the characteristics of  a fully grown man who probably has a Celtic duvet set  and Henrik Larsson poster above his bed with each further post he makes 

Whoa…just like that I’m now wracked with self-doubt. It’s almost like you know me!
You’re not the fella down the street with the union jack for curtains are you?

11 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Whoa…just like that I’m now wracked with self-doubt. It’s almost like you know me!
You’re not the fella down the street with the union jack for curtains are you?

Its only the Union Jack when it is at sea. Union flag please 

Edited by Forever_blueco

21 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Poor Jambos, when we were shite they loved a free hit at the champs.
Guess we’re just too guid these days.

Don't think you were ever "the champs" when you were shite.

1 minute ago, Greenlantern said:

We’re always ‘the champs’ in my eyes.

I bet you've got a lovely Celtic duvet set, pair of pyjamas and curtains that all match.

Edited by Darren

23 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Bar fight!!! Just pilling in windmilling hoping something hits.

Poor Jambos, when we were shite they loved a free hit at the champs.
Guess we’re just too guid these days.

When exactly were you shite by the standards of this country?

I remember a 4 year period when your team was pretty guff.  Your crowds dropped by about 75% and you treated the 95 cup final like it was finding a glass of water in the Sahara.  Those are good years for most of us.

36 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

When exactly were you shite by the standards of this country?

I remember a 4 year period when your team was pretty guff.  Your crowds dropped by about 75% and you treated the 95 cup final like it was finding a glass of water in the Sahara.  Those are good years for most of us.

Good years for you cause Celtic were kind of guff? Fucking hell lads your barometer of what makes a good year for your football team seems a little broken 

Edited by Jinky67

54 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Celtics average attendances through the years

ABB414D8-6C8C-4E99-8CDD-759CCD0F6147.png

Be nice when this game is over and we can avoid having to converse with these absolute trumpets. Another reason an expanded league would be preferable. 

“They were always the champs in my eyes.”

Perhaps the most cringe OF thing I’ve ever read, I think. 

Sterilise these weird mutant creatures please, evolution. 

Just now, Kyle Reese said:

Be nice when this game is over and we can avoid having to converse with these absolute trumpets. Another reason an expanded league would be preferable. 

“They were always the champs in my eyes.”

Perhaps the most cringe OF thing I’ve ever read, I think. 

Sterilise these weird mutant creatures please, evolution. 

We too shall be rather happy as the levels of loser mentality on display from Hearts fans on this thread is a bit tiresome.

“PLEASE DONT PRAISE US,, ITS PATRONISING, SEND IN THE RESERVES”

image.gif.0581e5b2b0ee7ae7b94ccdd044b9b150.gif

59 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Good years for you cause Celtic were kind of guff? Fucking hell lads your barometer of what makes a good year for your football team seems a little broken 

It's not my fault you can't interpret things, but i meant your 'bad' times were good by the standards of everyone else in Scotland.  

22 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

We too shall be rather happy as the levels of loser mentality on display from Hearts fans on this thread is a bit tiresome.

“PLEASE DONT PRAISE US,, ITS PATRONISING, SEND IN THE RESERVES”

image.gif.0581e5b2b0ee7ae7b94ccdd044b9b150.gif

Mate, everything about the old firm and their weird wee incestuous relationship with each other just bores the fucking tits of everyone who is not a fan. It’s tragic and if we did not have to play you so often, then your fucking bellend teams would never cross anyone else’s minds more than four times a season. 

49 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Big massive Celtic rug in the middle of the room, just like the one on Celtic Tv.
Just reminds me of how lucky I am to support the greatest club in the whole wide world.

How was it lucky, out of interest? Did you you just wake up drunk one afternoon with a scarf on?

I mean… what part did “luck” play in you choosing to support them?

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

Mate, everything about the old firm and their weird wee incestuous relationship with each other just bores the fucking tits of everyone who is not a fan. It’s tragic and if we did not have to play you so often, then your fucking bellend teams would never cross anyone else’s minds more than four times a season. 

If only that were true. Every single Celtic match thread pretty much becomes a diddy heads gone takeover wanting to tell us just how meaningless and boring it must be like they have some experience of what it actually feels like it