Accies vs Raith, 20/8/22

44 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Car park at ground you need permit. Underground car park at Morrisons is 1 minute from ground but can be a nightmare to get out of after the game. Best place is Caird Street opposite the bingo - still only 5 min walk to the ground.

Think that's where I parked for the last game. Interestingly my mate parked in the underground car park and said he had no issues getting out it, wasn't exactly a big support that day mind you.

9 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Only game 3 of the season but the stakes are high already. The winners will be catapulted into the race for the promotion play offs, while the loser faces the prospect of a long battle to avoid the bottom 2 places. 

5 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Every match is a potential 6 pointer. 

So not this match after all, but every match now...

🙄

3 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Too much to ask for a striker signing before Saturday?...

Christ, we’ve been looking for a striker for months, and we came up with slightly more than jack sh*t, good luck!

Have Accies got card readers in their pie stalls this season? I recall being there last season and it was cash only
You are joking right?

Nearest ATM's for your vastly overpriced HT pie needs are Morrisons or Sainsburys depending on where you park.