Arbroath v Queens Park

11 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

From those highlights, Queens Park should have been out of sight. 

I'm absolutely bewildered how Murray still gets a game at this level never mind is captain of a team. All effort, no technique.

The guy has been phenomenal this season. Maybe he’s just matured more as a striker as he’s got older but something that’s notably improved has been his technique. His link up play has been first class and easily first pick in the team sheet for us. He’s got himself fit for the first time in 3 years also which helped massively. 5 goals in all comps so far. Keep himself fit and can see 12-15 goals this season from him 

I'm absolutely bewildered how Murray still gets a game at this level never mind is captain of a team. All effort, no technique.

Troll. Simon Murray would walk into any team in the Championship.

21 minutes ago, Hammerafc said:

You realise that Little didn't score any OG yesterday?

He accuses others of not even going to games yet he doesn’t seem to know the difference between Little and O’Brien, and didn’t notice that Fosu and Donnelly swapped positions in the first half.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

1 hour ago, an86 said:

He’s been outstanding for us in recent times. Wouldn’t have been promoted without him either. One of the first names on the team sheet.

Indeed, I think 5 goals & 3 assists in 8 games suggests there is a wee bit more to him than effort alone.

5 minutes ago, Arachnophile said:

Indeed, I think 5 goals & 3 assists in 8 games suggests there is a wee bit more to him than effort alone.

I said at this level. I don't really care if he scores three against the likes of Stranraer.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I said at this level. I don't really care if he scores three against the likes of Stranraer.

In all fairness, his one season in the championship, he hit double figures. I would hardly say it’s a mystery that he’s competent at this level 

Edited by qpfc