Arbroath v Queens Park

4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Look lads can you all please move on. I would like to banish this game from my memory and it keeps flying up to the top of the board.

It’s not on!! 

Don't think this is going to happen

5 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Look lads can you all please move on. I would like to banish this game from my memory and it keeps flying up to the top of the board.

It’s not on!! 

Happy to help. That was what you wanted, wasn’t it?

Think I might of been one of the few that rated Donnelly during his time at qp, albeit that was in league 1 

He is an incredibly awkward footballer in fairness. Massive guy who couldn’t header anything but was actually fairly handy on the ball

12 hours ago, qpfc said:

Think I might of been one of the few that rated Donnelly during his time at qp, albeit that was in league 1 

He is an incredibly awkward footballer in fairness. Massive guy who couldn’t header anything but was actually fairly handy on the ball

We're used to him now.  The way he can pluck a ball out of the air, spin, go past two men like they arent there, get right into the centre of the box, and then with time and space, hit a shot so far off target that it goes out for a throw.

How's Luke Donnelly doing for you guys this season?

Good on the ball and can pick a pass but playing a league or 2 above his level imo. Lacks in the physicality and final ball/finish but dc seems to like him. Definitely a good footballer in there but we’ve been saying that the past 3 years and will probably continue to say that for the next 3 years.

3 hours ago, afc_36_0 said:

Definitely a good footballer in there but we’ve been saying that the past 3 years and will probably continue to say that for the next 3 years.

Will Dick renew his contract at the end of this season? There would surely have to be a huge improvement in his performances for that to happen

18 hours ago, qpfc said:

Here's a Luke Donnelly masterclass. Scoring with a header(😉) and a sublime side foot volley

10 minutes ago, afc_36_0 said:

Thanks for the reminder of that horror show and confirmation that he’s a good league 2 player.

That was League One (although we did end up relegated via the play offs a week later) 

Edited by Mick1867

25 minutes ago, Boris the Spider said:

Ah the old Ludere Causa Ludendi tune. Has that been ditched or have I missed it by being in Ochilview Bar too long?

I have no idea who that Luke Donnelly is, this one has a bit of pace, jumps and tackles, our one does, none of that