Arbroath v Queens Park

4 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

f**k knows why since it was a stonewaller. Funny that he’s still rambling on about it though.

Eh, naw! It clearly was ball to hand. Wasn’t deliberate. Wasn’t making his body shape bigger. You’re only top of the table thanks to a shitey referee. Not that it’ll last long…

image.thumb.png.3215ea3a5b3dc729b9d45631278660a4.png

Edited by Bring Your Own Socks

56 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Eh, naw! It clearly was ball to hand. Wasn’t deliberate. Wasn’t making his body shape bigger. You’re only top of the table thanks to a shitey referee. Not that it’ll last long…

image.thumb.png.3215ea3a5b3dc729b9d45631278660a4.png

Look at point 2  !! His arms are up and away from his body which is unnatural and he completes every offence in that point 

5 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

f**k knows why since it was a stonewaller. Funny that he’s still rambling on about it though.

9 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Look at point 2  !! His arms are up and away from his body which is unnatural and he completes every offence in that point 

He was attempting to kick clear a low ball. The ball glanced off his foot, rose up and struck his arm. Why would he be making his body unnaturally bigger in that scenario? 

1 hour ago, I Zingari said:

He was attempting to kick clear a low ball. The ball glanced off his foot, rose up and struck his arm. Why would he be making his body unnaturally bigger in that scenario? 

Because his hand are out and above his head , that makes your body bigger , it’s the rules that are potentially wrong but no one can deny his hands were not in a natural position when the ball was at his feet  

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

Because his hand are out and above his head , that makes your body bigger , it’s the rules that are potentially wrong but no one can deny his hands were not in a natural position when the ball was at his feet  

I think your interpretation of the rules is probably correct but the initial point that was made was that it's great that we have a manager who is still raging about the decision which shows his passion for the job.

It may be a little early 😜 to compare Coyle to Ferguson or Mourinho in their prime but it's exactly the sort of stuff they would have come out with.

The club got a written apology from the SFA/SPFL whichever the correct body is to apologise for the penalty being given, as it shouldn't have been due to the rules posted above. While the ball very obviously struck his arm, it was in no way intentional and therefore shouldn't have been given.

Source: Charlie Fox himself 😂

How good was Jack Thomson on Saturday by the way? He's like a different player alongside Boateng. That wee swivel, turn and shot. Would have been goal of the season if Gaston hadn't produced such a good save (one of many)

22 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

How good was Jack Thomson on Saturday by the way? He's like a different player alongside Boateng. That wee swivel, turn and shot. Would have been goal of the season if Gaston hadn't produced such a good save (one of many)

Tbf Donnelly was effectively a mannequin but he done well to get past Nicky. Actually think most of Gaston saves are ones I would expect him to make but that was probably his best one 

13 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Away, his hands were in a completely natural position. He was stretching his leg and his arm was outstretched to counterbalance. This is completely natural - especially if he wanted to stay on his feet after making the clearance. See also a similar body shape from a famous James Milner clearance.

Screenshot 2022-08-22 9.42.28 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-08-22 10.28.20 AM.png

1 hour ago, Dave said:

The club got a written apology from the SFA/SPFL whichever the correct body is to apologise for the penalty being given, as it shouldn't have been due to the rules posted above. While the ball very obviously struck his arm, it was in no way intentional and therefore shouldn't have been given.

Source: Charlie Fox himself 😂

It was the SFA Referees Department. It was the Asst/Ref who wrongly gave it and the Referee should have overuled him. Milner is a great example for this type of thing.

1 hour ago, Mick1867 said:

Hopefully we’re starting to see why beuker tied him down for 3 years now. Certainly looked a complete midfielder on Saturday 

Hopefully we’re starting to see why beuker tied him down for 3 years now. Certainly looked a complete midfielder on Saturday 
Told you there was a player in there... and to the 'supporter' behind me who called Williamson a clown during the Thistle game I'd suggest he might want to revise his opinion [emoji849]

4 minutes ago, Alf Stamp Army said:

... and to the 'supporter' behind me who called Williamson a clown during the Thistle game I'd suggest he might want to revise his opinion emoji849.png

I don't get why anyone would say that. There is nothing but positives to say about his contribution so far, especially considering the level we signed him from. 

I don't get why anyone would say that. There is nothing but positives to say about his contribution so far, especially considering the level we signed him from. 
Totally - can't fathom why anyone would shout abuse at their own players but been here before 🥱 Don't get me wrong overall atmosphere at Stenny has been great and supportive obviously helped by the performances and style of football OC is developing [emoji106]

19 hours ago, Alf Stamp Army said:

Told you there was a player in there... and to the 'supporter' behind me who called Williamson a clown during the Thistle game I'd suggest he might want to revise his opinion emoji849.png

Some people’s football opinions amaze me. Shouldn’t be abusing your own players regardless, but what has Williamson done that could possibly make someone call him a clown?  (I know there’s worse things to be called!)  He’s been brilliant!