Arbroath v Queens Park

Queens Park currently a much better football team than us.

How people expected us to score a load of goals today I will never know. Again we started with zero strikers, striker we had on the park playing centre mid (f**k KNOWS WHY) before getting put upfront. Where he was also hopeless. Donnelly needs to go, if we let Shanks go out and keep Donnelly it will be crazy. Shanks done more and had more chances in 15 minutes than I’ve seen us have the whole first 3.5 games 

On the plus side. Allan is clearly a level above and we will make the signings in forward areas we so badly need

We were terrible, QP really good going forward, they will be top 4 I think. 

Again 2000 people at that game and we are not cashing in on it, that game was utterly soul destroying from an Arbroath point of view

Could have sneaked a draw at the end, excellent keeping from Ferrie. Having said that? It would have been unfair on QP who were streets ahead of us. Really worrying the lack of creativity, hopefully Allen changed that and he looked good when he came on.

Mind boggling that Donnelly and Fosu get played up front in preference  to Shanks. He could have got 3 in the time he was on.

2 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Could have sneaked a draw at the end, excellent keeping from Ferrie. Having said that? It would have been unfair on QP who were streets ahead of us. Really worrying the lack of creativity, hopefully Allen changed that and he looked good when he came on.

Mind boggling that Donnelly and Fosu get played up front in preference  to Shanks. He could have got 3 in the time he was on.

It really is a fucking mystery, I honestly have no idea, it makes it even more frustrating.

Just little things like taking Bobby off the day, yeah he wasn’t great but he is a game changer capable of something, they are rare. We’ve done it in recent weeks too, taking Low off last week for Jacobs for example. WHY? 😂

Firstly i though QP were very good and could have been out of sight in the first half if it weren’t for gaston. They will be top half of the table based on today’s performance.
We were absolutely stinking, bit unlucky for the first goal but the fact it finished 2-1 probably flattered us. It could be a long hard season if we dont get a holding midfielder and a striker in.