Kelty Hearts vs Dunfermline Athletic - A New Fife Derby

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

What’s the catering like? Possible to get a decent flat white and a decent selection of artisan pastries?

www.croissantandlatte.com for this pish.

15 hours ago, Grant228 said:

In your one home game this year, which in itself was a big occasion you got 489 as an attendance. Anymore homework to be done? 

One home game isn't a a great sample size is it?

We averaged above 600 last season and would expect that to rise in this one. Maybe I'm just a bit touchy after us coming up and getting crowd numbers chucked at us a few times! 

6 hours ago, DAFC. said:

You got about 500 folk all in at your game against Edinburgh, which your first league game in League 1, ya banger. 

Ya banger 🤣 Thought we were in the big leagues now but no escaping top banter like that here either I see.  As above one game as a sample isn't great and cheers for being "generous".

Edited by leomessi1984

4 hours ago, 101 said:

Worked for me with the choice to add them to Google wallet, although the actual ticket has no indication of which is the concession and which is the adult.

Contacted Fanbase and they sorted my issue quickly. Credit where it’s due, they did deal with their error quickly and without any fuss. Strange that it doesn’t tell you which ticket is concession. Seems like a major flaw, that they surely must be aware of. It’s not like they don’t usually sell concession tickets…

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

One home game isn't a a great sample size is it?

We averaged above 600 last season and would expect that to rise in this one. Maybe I'm just a bit touchy after us coming up and getting crowd numbers chucked at us a few times! 

You'd expect it to rise in this one, yet in your first game you got less. 

Despite it being glorious weather, your first game at this level just after winning the title, despite it being flag day etc. Its a perfectly fair shout to look at that and and reckon Kelty get about 400.

Which considering the attendances that Cowdenbeath got during there stay in the senior leagues, also seems logical. 

If you were really averaging 600-odd last season then that opening day crowd must have been extremely disappointing.

Think plenty of casual supporters would be happy to come along when Kelty are winning every week. It's a different story when you're fighting for every point.

Hopefully we get the ground sold out on Saturday.

Edited by Cardle is Magic

1 hour ago, CallumPar said:

Contacted Fanbase and they sorted my issue quickly. Credit where it’s due, they did deal with their error quickly and without any fuss. Strange that it doesn’t tell you which ticket is concession. Seems like a major flaw, that they surely must be aware of. It’s not like they don’t usually sell concession tickets…

Yeh the ticket does say the game finishes at 16:30, which is great.

6 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

If you were really averaging 600-odd last season then that opening day crowd must have been extremely disappointing.

Think plenty of casual supporters would be happy to come along when Kelty are winning every week. It's a different story when you're fighting for every point.

It was poor for our first game most definitely. I'd be hoping we push on a bit crowd wise but the win % is down for sure so far this season 😆 Looking forward to you guys visiting.

15 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Ya banger 🤣 Thought we were in the big leagues now but no escaping top banter like that here either I see.  As above one game as a sample isn't great and cheers for being "generous".

Just wait until you play Falkirk. You'll be begging for banger banter again.

16 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

To be fair I know it was holiday season and a load of other supporters with kids etc I know were away,  throw  in wedding season there were a good few regulars at one that day and the fact that Edinburgh FC don’t have any supporters we weren’t far off our average attendance of 600 but defo could’ve been better 

Totally buzzing for Saturday just hope our lot show up , get the first goal and see what we are made of as should’ve been ahead first in all 3 games this season so far 

Mon Kelty 

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

To be fair I know it was holiday season and a load of other supporters with kids etc I know were away,  throw  in wedding season there were a good few regulars at one that day and the fact that Edinburgh FC don’t have any supporters we weren’t far off our average attendance of 600 but defo could’ve been better 

Totally buzzing for Saturday just hope our lot show up , get the first goal and see what we are made of as should’ve been ahead first in all 3 games this season so far 

Mon Kelty 

Crowd was down because there was a big local wedding is one I've never heard before tbf.

My gut feeling with football is that in the vast majority of cases if people want to be there, they'll buy a ticket.

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Crowd was down because there was a big local wedding is one I've never heard before tbf.

My gut feeling with football is that in the vast majority of cases if people want to be there, they'll buy a ticket.

It's tough as a 100/200 swing for us is a significant increase vs the Pars view on numbers. Regardless hopefully Saturday is a cracking game & crowd for both teams.