Kelty Hearts vs Dunfermline Athletic - A New Fife Derby

8 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

How many punters are Kelty getting? 400 if we're being generous? We should be seeing around 1500 of an allocation but understandable if they don't want it just to be a Pars Party and give us 1000, but then again Kelty really can't afford to be missing out on the black and white pound. 

I’m a season ticket holder and been asked by friends etc to try get around 6 tickets if poss so will be around 800/900 Kelty fans I’d expect including neutrals 

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

What's Kelty's away kit? Can't they use that? Surely there must be a combination between the 4 of our kits ffs. 

Bring back the black and gold 3rd kit

Kelty used the blue kit against Edinburgh so probably same again 

46 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Notice on twitter SLO Drew just asked them on twitter how many we were getting and someone's said they're in the process of emailing him about it so fingers crossed we'll know shortly.

Do Kelty not have Andy Barrowman running the show? Seems a bit of a shambles if they have full time staff and can't get tickets sorted out 5 days before the game.

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

I’m a season ticket holder and been asked by friends etc to try get around 6 tickets if poss so will be around 800/900 Kelty fans I’d expect including neutrals 

Yeah it's a pretty big game considering it's the first-ever meeting.

11 hours ago, DAFC. said:

How many punters are Kelty getting? 400 if we're being generous? We should be seeing around 1500 of an allocation but understandable if they don't want it just to be a Pars Party and give us 1000, but then again Kelty really can't afford to be missing out on the black and white pound. 

Well more than 400. Clearly not as much as the Pars but do some homework ffs.

39 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

In your one home game this year, which in itself was a big occasion you got 489 as an attendance. Anymore homework to be done? 

8 hours ago, Grant228 said:

In your one home game this year, which in itself was a big occasion you got 489 as an attendance. Anymore homework to be done? 

Deduct Edinburgh fans and you have a pretty accurate figure.

There will be Kelty residents that don't normally go that will probably swell their crowd a bit on Saturday though.

Edited by Chubbychops

9 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

You got about 500 folk all in at your game against Edinburgh, which your first league game in League 1, ya banger. 

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

Deduct Edinburgh fans and you have a pretty accurate figure.

There will be Kelty residents that don't normally go that will probably swell their crowd a bit on Saturday though.

Aye, agreed that with the occasion you'll have more fans rock up which is fair. 

Likewise it's a fair shout to say that Kelty have about 400 punters.

I do wonder how Dunfermline getting relegated have affected there crowds, you can see from this thread, and I know of allot of Pars fans who used to go along to NCP when the games didn't clash, whereas with them being league rivals that's been knocked on the head a bit. 

Edited by Grant228

9 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Took my payment, but said tickets couldn’t be generated. 

Worked for me with the choice to add them to Google wallet, although the actual ticket has no indication of which is the concession and which is the adult.

6 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Any idea if we're going to get any access to the stand? My old man won't go if he has to stand for 90 milk.

Someone has tweeted them asking the same thing, seems a bit odd not to tell us what we have bought a ticket for other than access to the ground.

11 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Not actually been into Kelty in a few years - what's the best pub for watching the lunchtime kick off?

There's only one is there not? The Kings?