Motherwell v Livingston 20/08/22 - The race for Europe

19 minutes ago, Lothiangamer said:

Good place to park for the ground?

There is free car park parking in the blue but it’s a walk round the whole stadium or some chance your arm parking in the houses behind the away end in the red.  In general it is on street parking.

Others may have better thoughts.

17CFB433-AACF-4DE5-A336-89D1D460C48D.jpeg

Edited by ropy

27 minutes ago, ropy said:

There is free car park parking in the blue but it’s a walk round the whole stadium or some chance your arm parking in the houses behind the away end in the red.  In general it is on street parking.

Others may have better thoughts.

17CFB433-AACF-4DE5-A336-89D1D460C48D.jpeg

Anything to avoid that junction at Tim Horton's, I'd miss anything up in or off Dalziel Drive. Orbiston Street is where the supporters buses usually end up and offers a quick getaway back up onto the M8 either through Ravenscraig or towards the Colville Park GC. Don't think it will be too busy with your supporters buses .....

Clearly this grass pitch isn't conducive to good football...that's probably the flattest half of football I've seen for a long time. Omeonga and Fitzwater look up for it but the rest look like they're going through the motions a bit. Shame Anderson is injured as this game would suit him I think. Perhaps time to bring Moyo in and get him running at their defence to take the heat off Nouble

Agree re: Moyo, he looks like he can bring the ball down and drive. Same goes for Mullin to be fair but not sure who you take off.

Been a pretty flat first half, neither team looking like they want to win. Maybe all our talks about agreeing that draw in this thread made its way to the managers :D 

I've got a bet on Sean Kelly first to score at 25/1 so it's guaranteed he comes off at half time