🔴🍀🟡 Patrick Thistle v The Thistle 🔴 ⚫

9 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Doesn’t matter what the BBC say, that’s not how we lined up. 

Ok so the BBC, Bet 365 etc didn't get the line up from the club but just made it up, the lying twats!

Strange though that at the top of the last page it's mentioned that Samuels played through the middle?

Obviously they are lying too the devious b*****ds.

Hey Ho whatever, it's very clear that Samuels was playing wide and could never have scored the two goals.

I'm happy that the the problem is resolved.

6 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Ok so the BBC, Bet 365 etc didn't get the line up from the club but just made it up, the lying twats!

Strange though that at the top of the last page it's mentioned that Samuels played through the middle?

Obviously they are lying too the devious b*****ds.

Hey Ho whatever, it's very clear that Samuels was playing wide and could never have scored the two goals.

I'm happy that the the problem is resolved.

WTF?  I think I'm going to believe my owns eyes than how some random in Glasgow or London behind a computer screen who probably didn't even see the highlights interprets a team sheet.

Samuels wasn't played as a nine - he was playing wide and making runs inwards.  Everyone at the game could see that.  I can't believe this is even up for debate.

Edited by Highland Capital

Making the bold and unwise assumption we don't have any new injuries, think there are quite a few selection issues.  Think Brownlie has to come in, Akinola's confidence is gone and Brownlie isn't going to get fit sitting on the bench. 

Keeper will be a big call as well, don't think Mitchell was at fault for either of the set piece goals last week but the overall record with him in goal isn't great. 

Can also see Bannigan coming in for Turner, or we could go 442 and bring in Dowds instead. 

Assuming Sean Welsh is fucked again for Inverness? 

53 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

My sources inform me that Austin Samuels has prepared a bid for the ownership of Partick Thistle and he will be tabling it this evening.

Sounds better than Jacqui Low and her cronies.

Sign me up.

56 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

My sources inform me that Austin Samuels has prepared a bid for the ownership of Partick Thistle and he will be tabling it this evening.

Wouldn't surprise if Samuels was slap bang in the middle of the negotiations for ownership of Pertick..

Edited by SandyCromarty

Hodson in for Akinola with McMillan presumably moving to CB 

Bannigan in for Turner 

Tiffoney in for Fitzpatrick 

No change in goal 

The first two changes certainly on the conservative (small c) side. 

Edited by Fuctifano

If Brownlie isn't at the required levels to start (and clearly he isn't) then I'd probably rather play McMillan at CB than Akinola. Last week's defeat after breaking up the Bannigan-Docherty partnership obviously re-installed McCall's faith in it. Thought Dowds might've started tonight, pleasing to see Tiffoney starting again but I hope he's closer to sharpness than he's been in his recent sub-appearances.