Todays scores 13/8

Medda 0v1 Arthurlie. Against all the odds Arthurlie get their first points scoring in the last few minutes after having two players sent off . Arthurlie were due the points and deserved the win. Not impressed by Medda at all.  

Mon The Lie.

Edited by Satori.

47 minutes ago, Satori. said:

Medda 0v1 Arthurlie. Against all the odds Arthurlie get their first points scoring in the last few minutes after having two players sent off . Arthurlie were due the points and deserved the win. Not impressed by Medda at all.  

Mon The Lie.

Spot on. Dominated the ball on the first half. Second half the red cards meant meadow had more of the ball without doing much with it. First red card was a red for me, second I thought was harsh especially as it was given for an elbow which from my angle it wasn’t. 

Aaron was magnificent today and thoroughly deserved his goal. Great performance by us in the sweltering heat. 

Spot on. Dominated the ball on the first half. Second half the red cards meant meadow had more of the ball without doing much with it. First red card was a red for me, second I thought was harsh especially as it was given for an elbow which from my angle it wasn’t. 

Aaron was magnificent today and thoroughly deserved his goal. Great performance by us in the sweltering heat. 
Arthurlie by far the better team and deserved 3 points. We must improve ASAP or be looking at bottom 3 spots. Simply not good enough. Night and day from last weekend.

4 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

The boy Healy is an immense talent and deserved his goal. At the moment he needs to beef up a bit but he is great to watch.