Greenock Morten vs Dundee FC - 20/08/2022

1-0 morton . Gillespie scores a 90th minute penalty and in the ensuing madness Robbie Muirhead ruffles his hair violently to show that gorilla glue really does work. Wee Dougie and Jai also enter the away end looking for a square go with Leigh Griffiths and Jocky but instead stumble over Ludo and the lads looking at this screenshot on their phones in a massive circle with cock in hand. After the game the young team get them dealt with at cartsdyke then celebrate by heading down to the Splash to find a find a wee durty to share a dragons soop with.

5 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

894BDD77-FA16-4B77-B19F-4B7072399DC2.jpeg.4cace957a204e7a39a1d1cdf025c048e.jpeg

Cmon you dark Blues. Try and beat this score line.

If a diddy team like Hamilton can manage 10 then surely the mighty Dees can go a few better!

26 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

1-0 morton . Gillespie scores a 90th minute penalty and in the ensuing madness Robbie Muirhead ruffles his hair violently to show that gorilla glue really does work. Wee Dougie and Jai also enter the away end looking for a square go with Leigh Griffiths and Jocky but instead stumble over Ludo and the lads looking at this screenshot on their phones in a massive circle with cock in hand. After the game the young team get them dealt with at cartsdyke then celebrate by heading down to the Splash to find a find a wee durty to share a dragons soop with.

bloody marvelous init - Sheffield Wednesday Matchday - Owlstalk | Sheffield  Wednesday News for SWFC fans

3 hours ago, Mr.Blue said:

Look Up Lebron James GIF by ESPN

Cappielow has not been a happy hunting ground for ourselves as of late, with James McPake failing to win there in any of his 3 visits as Dundee manager.

Gary Bowyer gives not a f**k about any of that however, and has his team playing well going forward. I've seen Dougie Imrie's Greenock Morten side described so far as a "gang", "just thuggish", and a "detestable shower of b*****ds", so I'm sure they'll be a pain to play against, but quality-wise on the pitch they should be thoroughly outmatched.

Dundee to scrape a 1-2 win, probably with Mulligan scoring again because he's great, with me raging about how the ref didn't send anyone off.

Cappielow has not been a happy hunting ground for ourselves as of late, with James McPake failing to win there in any of his 3 visits as Dundee manager.
Gary Bowyer gives not a f**k about any of that however, and has his team playing well going forward. I've seen Dougie Imrie's Greenock Morten side described so far as a "gang", "just thuggish", and a "detestable shower of b*****ds", so I'm sure they'll be a pain to play against, but quality-wise on the pitch they should be thoroughly outmatched.
Dundee to scrape a 1-2 win, probably with Mulligan scoring again because he's great, with me raging about how the ref didn't send anyone off.

Yes. My last trip was Dorrans debut. I reckon both me and him were thinking ‘what the fuck am I doing in this shitehole’ when the final whistle blew.

Legdzins

Kerr Ashcroft Sweeney French

Grayson

McMullan McGowan Mulligan McCowan

Rudden

Maybe a bit unfair launching French left back but not like Morton will have the ball anyway.  Robinson has looked decent as well but Rudden never gave Arbroath a minute so deserves his start.  

On 13/08/2022 at 14:11, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Same team as last night, but would put French at lb and put Ashcroft beside Sweeney. Should be far too strong for this west coast rabble.

Thank you.

On 13/08/2022 at 16:11, Girth said:

Anything less than a huge away win is unacceptable. 

Thank you. 

On 13/08/2022 at 23:18, The Derry said:

Any Morten fan looking for a fractured eye socket before/after the game please DM me.  Will happily fight a women or a child as well. 

Easy away win on and off the pitch.

On 14/08/2022 at 02:14, RossBFaeDundee said:

On 14/08/2022 at 10:24, Fifespud said:

Yes. My last trip was Dorrans debut. I reckon both me and him were thinking ‘what the f**k am I doing in this shitehole’ when the final whistle blew.

On 15/08/2022 at 09:21, Dundee-FC92 said:

Routine away win for the Derry in the second of our outnumbering of the home ends in this diddy sanctuary that is the Championship.

French RB, with Ashcroft in the centre, Marshall is costing us goals. 

Thank you.

You lot have got a bit lah di dah since yer council spunked the money on the V&A..

Thank you...