The Queen's XI vs The Queens - League Cup 2nd Rd, 30 Aug

Otis Blue

Need somebody just to man mark Arfield or he’s getting a hat trick tonight. 
Literally what I was coming on to say. If McGrory and/or Cochrane don't get their fingers out their arses and track him then he will be on for 3 or 4.

11 minutes ago, G51 said:

Disappointed that Leon King has been a first team player for eight months now and the nickname “Simba” hasn’t taken off.

Rangers have had enough Lying Kings recently...

Spoiler

0_JS150685671.jpg.5a09ebbda11463184df3343ee99ca5ef.jpg

Edited by jagfox

Not a bad display from us so far. The central midfield need to give the defence a bit more support. Can't see Arfield not scoring again if they don't. Rangers comfortably on top but we have had a couple of glimpses at goal.

More of the same in the second half ideally and take another chance.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Not a bad display from us so far. The central midfield need to give the defence a bit more support. Can't see Arfield not scoring again if they don't. Rangers comfortably on top but we have had a couple of glimpses at goal.

More of the same in the second half ideally and take another chance.

Agree about the midfield. We are looking a bit outnumbered in there at times. Really missing Wilson who can actually put in a tackle. 

I had the fear after the first 15 minutes, but we starting passing it a bit. Still chasing shadows at times. 

Lee Connelly shouldn’t be benched for another game the rest of the season, even if he is a bit of a fanny. Miles ahead of the rest of our team. 

28 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Is that "trident" advertising board behind McGregor's goal trident as in the nuclear weapons?

I hope it is.

The thought of someone watching a Rangers v Queens game and making a spur of the moment decision to buy a submarine launched, nuclear war head, tickles me. 

6 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

I hope it is.

The thought of someone watching a Rangers v Queens game and making a spur of the moment decision to buy a submarine launched, nuclear war head, tickles me. 

Low hanging fruit but there’s plenty of nuclear grade weapons at Ibrox.

5 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

I hope it is.

Next time I hear of "subs" at Ibrox I'll maybe pay more attention ... 🙄

A comfortable win for Rangers in the end but fair play to Queens they were by no means an embarrassment. Played some decent football in short spells and though some dodgy defensive moments it was a decent performance overall at the back. Really need to build on this by keeping the same back four. I'd still prefer Gibson for McKenna but it doesn't look like it's happening.

Well done to the players and those mental enough to have travelled.