The Jam Tarts v The Jam Parts - Sunday Showdown

8 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

We are going to lose this eh?

7 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Absolutely shiting it now. 😀

0-1

I haven't done the research, but I do feel like teams often follow up a hammering with a decent result because they just focus on being hard to beat. Cowdenbeath drawing with Rangers the week after we beat them 10-0 springs to mind.

I'm hoping for more of a Celtic 9-0 Aberdeen followed by Hearts 5-0 Aberdeen type of scenario.

13 minutes ago, DC92 said:

I haven't done the research, but I do feel like teams often follow up a hammering with a decent result because they just focus on being hard to beat. Cowdenbeath drawing with Rangers the week after we beat them 10-0 springs to mind.

I'm hoping for more of a Celtic 9-0 Aberdeen followed by Hearts 5-0 Aberdeen type of scenario.

I think if we get an early goal it could really lift us and hurt them. But knowing Jack Ross I envisage 5 at the back and them just shutting up shop, so if you go 30 minutes with that, the crowd might start getting restless.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

I think if we get an early goal it could really lift us and hurt them. But knowing Jack Ross I envisage 5 at the back and them just shutting up shop, so if you go 30 minutes with that, the crowd might start getting restless.

I preferred the Tam Courts approach of letting us cut through them like a hot knife through butter in every game.

On 11/08/2022 at 10:54, naegoodinthedark said:

It’s weird seeing a Championship fixture being played in the Premiership. 

Strange days. 

On a scale of 1-10, how bitter are you about Hertz being in group stage European fitba?

On 11/08/2022 at 15:58, Joe Terrapin said:

A Fletcher equaliser in the 95th minute woud be glorious. Just don't dare celebrate United.

On 11/08/2022 at 16:48, Joe Terrapin said:

No, the gracious gunts would allow you to celebrate a winner, just not an equaliser. It's the definition of a small team mentality particularly if you've only had 57% possession.

Joe is definitely buying the DVD of the 1-1 win, eh. heh.png

3 hours ago, DC92 said:

I get the sentiment but Cowdenbeath should still be beating that Rangers team

On 12/08/2022 at 19:46, Elixir said:

On a scale of 1-10, how bitter are you about Hertz being in group stage European fitba?

Joe is definitely buying the DVD of the 1-1 win, eh. heh.png

He’s the bespectacled guy on the front cover.

6F17333B-9727-4DA7-B9FC-D8775BDE4922.png

Shankland 4 - 0 Dundee United.

Australian keeper to throw at least two in. Liam Smith to fall asleep at least twice while <insert any Hertz player name> to casually stroll past him.

A Sibbald red card, Aziz to play a blinder then get injured and out for 5 weeks* and Harkes to do nothing other than rattle the bar from 25 yards, further securing his place in the team for the remainder of his contract in the hope of him either "playing well next week" or "he does alot of running every week" etc.

BOOOOO.

*thats United physio weeks which equate to 3 times as long in the real world.