The Jam Tarts v The Jam Parts - Sunday Showdown

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Hearts fans should realise that every time we go through a bad spell we get an infestation* of Funsters on all United related threads.

When we beat AZ in the first leg it’s as if they’d all went into hiding.

The best way to avoid this going forward is to let us win our next fixture against you.

* infestation is the official collective noun for Dundee supporters.

Hearts fans should realise that Granny Danger is a fanny of the highest order even his own fans hate him

6 minutes ago, Denspark1893 said:

What the f**k have I got to be angry about?

Oh... the whole Dundee are shite thing... fucking hell we are used to that but unlike you fucking trumpets I think we manage our expectations

Yeah we have been up and down like a Leith whore's knickers but when relegated we take it on the chin

What we don't do is cry like little schoogirls about how unfair it all is and think we have some unfounded sense of entitlement... f**k sake your fans are still bitching now

So I am angry because my team is shite.?.. yeah right

Plus side...the rest of life is good... mortgage free.... car...motorbike... big pile of readies in my bank... living on the south coast next to sunny  sandy beaches ..... grrrrr I am so angry

To clarify for the 18th time (not that I am counting) I do not give a flying rat's arse about fucking Hearts

Right... off to watch Liverpool on my giant fucking telly and drink cold beers from my giant fucking fridge

This is a tremendous meltdown.

5 minutes ago, Denspark1893 said:

Oh... the whole Dundee are shite thing... fucking hell we are used to that but unlike you fucking trumpets I think we manage our expectations

Yeah we have been up and down like a Leith whore's knickers but when relegated we take it on the chin

What we don't do is cry like little schoogirls about how unfair it all is and think we have some unfounded sense of entitlement... f**k sake your fans are still bitching now

Plus side...the rest of life is good... mortgage free.... car...motorbike... big pile of readies in my bank... living on the south coast next to sunny  sandy beaches ..... grrrrr I am so angry

To clarify for the 18th time (not that I am counting) I do not give a flying rat's arse about fucking Hearts

Right... off to watch Liverpool on my giant fucking telly and drink cold beers from my giant fucking fridge

A posh Dundee c**t! Rare😀

13 minutes ago, Denspark1893 said:

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

19 hours ago, Denspark1893 said:

6 Ways to Help Your Child Deal With Anger - The New York Times

20 hours ago, Denspark1893 said:

What a state to get in, you fuckin fanny 🤣

21 hours ago, Denspark1893 said:

This is a world class disaster of a post.

You seem relaxed

21 hours ago, Denspark1893 said:

image.thumb.png.121b7425c346b64ffd510f4f1e459dff.png

On 15/08/2022 at 18:35, Denspark1893 said:

You come across as really angry in this post.