The Jam Tarts v The Jam Parts - Sunday Showdown

18 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Watched them on Sunday, load of tippy tappy square passing shite, constantly giving the ball away to the DAB's

They will be found out in europe just like the dayglo's.

Thank you.

Unlike Dundee who'll get found out in glamorous places such as Kirkcaldy and Inverness. 

Car crash stuff.

Beefing with small clubs like Dundee and Alloa Athletic is very 2020 I'm afraid. Please take your reheated jokes about Alfred Kidd (?) and spam folders back to the diddy league forum.

"Thank you."

29 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Car crash stuff.

Beefing with small clubs like Dundee and Alloa Athletic is very 2020 I'm afraid. Please take your reheated jokes about Alfred Kidd (?) and spam folders back to the diddy league forum.

"Thank you."

Only the Jambos are obsessed with such trivia....It has been a long long time now but you still haven't cottoned on to the fact that we dont give a shite about 1986 or your knicker wetting and greetin over the vote.

It would appear it will cloud the thoughts of you Jambos forever... the seethe seems to just seep from your pores

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Already won there, do keep up.

1 hour ago, Denspark1893 said:

We have already won in Kirkcaldy.....try to keep up

You do have a second trip to Kirkcaldy though. If there’s one thing the “Day glows” experience had taught us is not to read to much into the first meeting 

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Already won there, do keep up.

We have already won in Kirkcaldy.....try to keep up

You do have a second trip to Kirkcaldy though. If there’s one thing the “Day glows” experience had taught us is not to read to much into the first meeting 

3 hours ago, Denspark1893 said:

LOL.... did you create that in your school media studies

I doubt you will ever get over this vote thing, Jambos are still struggling with 1986

Careful in Europe.... you wouldn't want to make a complete c**t of it would you?

Hearts could lose all eight games in Europe this season and still make a small fortune. Not sure how they can make a complete c**t of it.

Only the Jambos are obsessed with such trivia....It has been a long long time now but you still haven't cottoned on to the fact that we dont give a shite about 1986 or your knicker wetting and greetin over the vote.

It would appear it will cloud the thoughts of you Jambos forever... the seethe seems to just seep from your pores

Thank you for responding to my post - on a Hearts thread, about how Dundee are irrelevant and their patter is stale and boring - to repeat the same stale, boring patter and to try to convince us that you don't care about Hearts (for the 17th time on this thread about Hearts).

Internet rule of thumb: anyone posting repeatedly about "delicious seethe" has never been angrier in their entire life.

Hearts fans should realise that every time we go through a bad spell we get an infestation* of Funsters on all United related threads.

When we beat AZ in the first leg it’s as if they’d all went into hiding.

The best way to avoid this going forward is to let us win our next fixture against you.

* infestation is the official collective noun for Dundee supporters.

7 hours ago, Denspark1893 said:

I think with you being a knuckleheaded tarts fan you are unaware of the football revolution occurring at Dens

That is the problem , you are all quite blinkered and all twisted up with bitterness…. So you just do not have any awareness of reality outside of Tynecastle

Gary Bowyer in a short time transformed the Dee into a fitter and faster team and ask any Dee right now and 100% will tell you we dodged a bullet with Jack Ross. We have a manager who is putting together a team that doesn’t get bitch slapped . Would we swap Robinson for Fletcher or Mulligan for any of their midfield…..would we f**k!

I doubt very much if there will any bitch slapping from a Jack Ross team any time soon

“Football revolution”. Fun Love GIF by Five Guys A Week

I think with you being a knuckleheaded tarts fan you are unaware of the football revolution occurring at Dens

That is the problem , you are all quite blinkered and all twisted up with bitterness…. So you just do not have any awareness of reality outside of Tynecastle

Gary Bowyer in a short time transformed the Dee into a fitter and faster team and ask any Dee right now and 100% will tell you we dodged a bullet with Jack Ross. We have a manager who is putting together a team that doesn’t get bitch slapped . Would we swap Robinson for Fletcher or Mulligan for any of their midfield…..would we f**k!

I doubt very much if there will any bitch slapping from a Jack Ross team any time soon

Did this football revolution not see Partick pump you silly at home on the opening day?

LOL….. the seethe and bitterness is just delicious….it just pours out of you jambo c***s…. The best bit….we really don’t give a f**k about your lot

5 hours ago, hk blues said:

Down Memory Lane…'St Mirren 0 Celtic 5 Saturday, 3rd May 1986′ (God Bless Albert  Kidd)…………… | The Celtic Footsoldiers 9 In a Row ..

4 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Yet let's compare events since the 'vote'.

We have had..

1 Relegation.

1 Promotion.

£0 cost in legal fees.

What have Hearts had?

Lads, we literally have group stage European fitba on the horizon and are quite clearly miles ahead of every club in Scotland outside of the Old Firm. If I was over 50 I'd probably still be annoyed and bitter about '1986', but alas I wasn't even born. I was in primary school the last time you were in a cup final ffs. When did you even last have a day out and play at Hampden? It's hilarious stuff, but I actually feel quite sorry for your support - it's that bad.

4 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Did this football revolution not see Partick pump you silly at home on the opening day?

Lads, we literally have group stage European fitba on the horizon and are quite clearly miles ahead of every club in Scotland outside of the Old Firm. If I was over 50 I'd probably still be annoyed and bitter about '1986', but alas I wasn't even born. I was in primary school the last time you were in a cup final ffs. When did you even last have a day out and play at Hampden? It's hilarious stuff, but I actually feel quite sorry for your support - it's that bad.

LOL still seething at 86 and the email.

Derry Rhumba

Thank you.

Am I doing this right?

37 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Thank you for responding to my post - on a Hearts thread, about how Dundee are irrelevant and their patter is stale and boring - to repeat the same stale, boring patter and to try to convince us that you don't care about Hearts (for the 17th time on this thread about Hearts).

Internet rule of thumb: anyone posting repeatedly about "delicious seethe" has never been angrier in their entire life.

What the f**k have I got to be angry about?

Oh... the whole Dundee are shite thing... fucking hell we are used to that but unlike you fucking trumpets I think we manage our expectations

Yeah we have been up and down like a Leith whore's knickers but when relegated we take it on the chin

What we don't do is cry like little schoogirls about how unfair it all is and think we have some unfounded sense of entitlement... f**k sake your fans are still bitching now

So I am angry because my team is shite.?.. yeah right

Plus side...the rest of life is good... mortgage free.... car...motorbike... big pile of readies in my bank... living on the south coast next to sunny  sandy beaches ..... grrrrr I am so angry

To clarify for the 18th time (not that I am counting) I do not give a flying rat's arse about fucking Hearts

Right... off to watch Liverpool on my giant fucking telly and drink cold beers from my giant fucking fridge