The Jam Tarts v The Jam Parts - Sunday Showdown

Arabs just remember in October - when you are demanding for him to be binned - his media chums will be circling the wagons and accusing you of "hounding out a talented manager".
hth
We got all that when we sacked Jackie McNamara. This isn't new

13 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Arabs just remember in October - when you are demanding for him to be binned - his media chums will be circling the wagons and accusing you of "hounding out a talented manager".

hth

We should offer them Newell and Doidge for free. 

On 12/08/2022 at 19:38, DC92 said:

I preferred the Tam Courts approach of letting us cut through them like a hot knife through butter in every game.

:lol:

To be honest, I don't actually think we were at our best today and 4-1 is probably a bit flattering. Dundee United had spells but rarely threatened and that keeper? Ooft. I think they'll be fine this season but that's a worrying combination.

A very pleasing set of results for us this weekend.

8 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I know Utd were at a low ebb, but that's a great result for us - delighted1 :)

Don’t sell yourself short.  United players are playing for a new manager that is highly regarded (by his media pals).  They will be playing at their best just now, eager to impress.  Just wait until they realise he’s not very good.

I’ve nothing to add about what has been said about the keeper and the need for a DM, but two other takes.

Firstly, Ross’s only justification for taking off Cudjoe is because he’s on a yellow.  Had he not been I would have been totally furious at the sub rather than just thinking it was the wrong move.

Secondly, Watt must offer more or be dropped.  He is simply not doing enough to justify being played.

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:

One of them not being able to catch the ball?

tbh apart from his swing and a miss against AZ he's been good taking high balls. Just highly erratic shot-stopping.

If Celtic players are ordered to shoot on sight in two weeks time then lads like Jota should come away with a hattrick.