The Jam Tarts v The Jam Parts - Sunday Showdown

Some reaction so far.

Looks like Mrs Ross is a bigger Dee than we realised as it's very much looking like bullet dodged. This is fucking chronic. 

Need to sort themselves out and quickly.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

I'm not sure scoring against our defence counts as "cutting it in the Premiership"

16/1 to finish top goalscorer this season. Unlikely to be rotated very much and has Barrie McKay teeing him up. I'm remortgaging the gaff.

10 minutes ago, captainkev said:

It's a rather irritating way of having our claims that Shankland was badly served in the 20/21 season validated.

And what just as irritating is that hed have left at the same time as he did but to a far bigger team and never have come back to Scotland if we had a semi competent winger / creative player.

I had the fear during the first 15/20 minutes.  As well as conceding the early goal our defending afterwards was awful and our build up play trying to go forward was Mellonesque.

Since then we’ve improved and started creating chances; could do with Fletcher on and Watt off.

Didnt do ourselfs any favours with the early goal but this referee is having a shocker. First 15 mins we were a shambles but the rest of the half hasnt been too bad. I would be sticking Fletcher on