Rangers v St Johnstone 13/8/22

32 minutes ago, mizfit said:

One post deleted rather quickly was a Rangers fan from Perth telling us to sell out our own ground, as I went to respond he’d deleted it obviously sensing the open goal. 😂

Absolute worst c***s. 

Do any rangers fans know the rules on taking flags into ibrox these days?

I’ve got one printed and ready to go that says

‘Employing Jimmy Saville for so many years, and apologising for calling out bigotry. The BBC’s two most embarrassing moments. Complete lack of self-respect.’

Do I have to ask permission to display it?  Cheers for any info.

2 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

‘Employing Jimmy Saville for so many years, and apologising for calling out bigotry. The BBC’s two most embarrassing moments. Complete lack of self-respect.’

Ferris-Bueller-2.gif

3 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

944707B3-5CC8-4674-94D8-A712D973A851.gif

Not many choices to make in terms of line up. Assume back line stays the same even with Gordon fit.  Question is to you start Phillips or not and, if so, who for? Be tempted to drop one of Murphy or Carey and go with three in the middle with Bair staying up top. 

Be nice even to get a decent performance to try and keep some of the more positive feelings from this week going. 

36 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Not many choices to make in terms of line up. Assume back line stays the same even with Gordon fit.  Question is to you start Phillips or not and, if so, who for? Be tempted to drop one of Murphy or Carey and go with three in the middle with Bair staying up top. 

Be nice even to get a decent performance to try and keep some of the more positive feelings from this week going. 

I expect the same back 6, think it's very very likely Phillips starts and think Murphy will make way. So;

Remi, Considine, Mitchell, McGowan, Wright Montgomery - back 5

Melker, Phillips, McPherson - middle 3

Carey behind Bair (henceforth 'the Care Bear')

Quite a fluid setup. 

Normally a pedestrian 5-0 for the bad guys but Saints will be overflowing with the power of Davidsonball after the gritty display last week at Fir Park, and the opposition will be suffering from the fabled 'European hangover'.  

6-0

As an aside, despite only signing this week so hardly likely a guaranteed starter, and having not really kicked a ball in Scotland, Hills have Phillips fairly heavy odds-on for a yellow card. Our manager dismissed his frankly alarming disciplinary record with 'it's fine, all his reds were for two yellows'. 

So that's OK then.

1 hour ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

I expect the same back 6, think it's very very likely Phillips starts and think Murphy will make way. So;

Remi, Considine, Mitchell, McGowan, Wright Montgomery - back 5

Melker, Phillips, McPherson - middle 3

Carey behind Bair (henceforth 'the Care Bear')

Quite a fluid setup. 

Normally a pedestrian 5-0 for the bad guys but Saints will be overflowing with the power of Davidsonball after the gritty display last week at Fir Park, and the opposition will be suffering from the fabled 'European hangover'.  

6-0

As an aside, despite only signing this week so hardly likely a guaranteed starter, and having not really kicked a ball in Scotland, Hills have Phillips fairly heavy odds-on for a yellow card. Our manager dismissed his frankly alarming disciplinary record with 'it's fine, all his reds were for two yellows'. 

So that's OK then.

I thought this was a really odd thing to say too, another one of those moments where he need to learn to pause and think before opening his mouth. 

Didn’t want to make a big deal out of as I seem to pick on everything he says 🤣

Also thought that his comment about the FCU's boycott was quite strange, saying that he had sympathy with them and that there should be some sort of deduction for football fans in their age bracket. Nothing wrong with that suggestion, but the boycott is clearly in regards to ticket pricing generally.