The Tony Macaronis v The Martin Boyle Macaroni munching G & W Army - 13/08

8 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Martin Boyle diving? Who would've predicted that from the best player in Scotland...

Probably as predicable as jambos coming on a Hibs match thread to comment on an alleged dive.

You boys wish you had Martin Boyle and thats a fact. :) 

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

Probably as predicable as jambos coming on a Hibs match thread to comment on an alleged dive.

You boys wish you had Martin Boyle and thats a fact. :) 

Nah. We have a superior player in Barrie McKay. 😎

4 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

We really need to be smarter at grounds such as this in future because as much as we want to play the fast, free flowing football we are known the country over for, teams like Livingston are never going to allow that, Wether it be physically or by their great leveller(the pitch).  Livingston perform the “dark arts” of football so well, very streetwise, very physical (I feared the worse when melkerson went off injured)

Fair enough there’s not much, if any, actual footballing ability in their side but they more than make up for that with the blood and thunder aspects of the game. As we’ve seen It’s a god Dam effective game plan in This country whereas Hibs are more suited to a European style of play.

I also think our manager and players really underestimated Livingston today and paid the price for it. Just because we haven’t heard of any of their players, doesn’t mean we can just turn and beat them. This game was a cup final for their team and fans. There was a real carnival atmosphere in West Lothian today, the  whole town was out for This one.

This post is a masterclass in subtle trolling and I love it 

Class game, class result. 

- Nouble's goal was piss poor from Hanlon. No idea how that boy got a Scotland cap. Kenneh doesn't exactly cover himself in glory for it either. He could have had a hat-trick on another day. Decent save from Marshall in the first after he broke through again, and his effort just before the second was inches over. Not sure he's staying past January if he keeps this up, but he's 27 now and subsequently we wont get 1m for him. Would 750k take him away? Not convinced at this point.

- Having watched it back, I'm still convinced Boyle was a dive and Cabraja should have walked. Montano could also have gone though on another day.

- Sean Kelly going from a meme character to a deserved starter in a new position is not what I expected back in March.

- Porteous is such a pain in the hole, but I'd love him if he played for us. It didn't work out for him when he went flying at Montano when Porteous himself got booked, but you can see what he was trying to do. Decent shithousery that would have worked with many of the other shite refs in this country.

- We'll miss Fitz when he goes, but Ayo was MOTM today IMO.

4 minutes ago, JD and associates said:

Ewan Henderson looks like Nicholas Lyndhurst

Does a wee bit. Lyndhurst made the most of his slim talent though. Henderson? Bottom six to Championship level. 😎

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Does a wee bit. Lyndhurst made the most of his slim talent though. Henderson? Bottom six to Championship level. 😎

We aren't discussing the Ewan Henderson hearts player you dipstick. 

I just love watching Nouble play.  Livi fans can thank us for getting him up to speed for them!

He probably didn't need the loan to Arbroath either....one of the stranger decisions from Mr Martindale

Martindale is playing a system that most Livi fans don't like

I'd argue we're playing better football now than we ever have under Martindale. Some great quick passing between our midfield and now we have guys like Nouble, Montano, Omeonga and Shinnie who are very good with the ball at their feet