The Tony Macaronis v The Martin Boyle Macaroni munching G & W Army - 13/08

1 hour ago, Dominique Malonga said:

We really need to be smarter at grounds such as this in future because as much as we want to play the fast, free flowing football we are known the country over for, teams like Livingston are never going to allow that, Wether it be physically or by their great leveller(the pitch).  Livingston perform the “dark arts” of football so well, very streetwise, very physical (I feared the worse when melkerson went off injured)

Fair enough there’s not much, if any, actual footballing ability in their side but they more than make up for that with the blood and thunder aspects of the game. As we’ve seen It’s a god Dam effective game plan in This country whereas Hibs are more suited to a European style of play.

I also think our manager and players really underestimated Livingston today and paid the price for it. Just because we haven’t heard of any of their players, doesn’t mean we can just turn and beat them. This game was a cup final for their team and fans. There was a real carnival atmosphere in West Lothian today, the  whole town was out for This one.

funny just for laughs GIF

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Hope you did the decent thing and hung their washing back up after Ayo's winner.

Re-washed them too mate.  They weren't impressed with me setting off the pyro. 

Am a champion peg seller so no sweat. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

Just now, Fletchers Saucy Manbun said:

That Kenneh lad losing the ball like that is a mistake but forgivable. The nonchalant chase afterwards was worth a subbing and fine.

Is that the fastest he can run 6 minutes into a match?

He just needs time and we just need to be patient claim the majority of hibs.net.  Gary Barlow must sponsor that place man. 

Hanlon went with the wrong foot when trying to tackle Nouble for that goal which is how Nouble went past him so easily. As a general point, I've felt for a while that centre backs being unable to or just refusing to make tackles with their weaker foot should be criticised more. 

1 hour ago, The Other Foot said:

I completely ignored this game, and very glad that I did.

It appears, however, that Hibs secured one strand of victory today….@Dominique Malonga has them all on a piece of string.

When you say The Leith Dom 'has them all on a piece of string' do you actually mean, 'is hanging on to whatever credibility he has by a thread'?

6 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

Hanlon went with the wrong foot when trying to tackle Nouble for that goal which is how Nouble went past him so easily. As a general point, I've felt for a while that centre backs being unable to or just refusing to make tackles with their weaker foot should be criticised more. 

Hanlon has been bullied like all his career.  Now hes lost a couple of yards too. 100% main player at fault for the goal.

Was never a foul for the winner either but thems the breaks.

Excellent performance from the lions today. Just about deserved to win although a draw wouldn’t have been unfair. Nouble is unstoppable at the moment. Going to enjoy him playing for us while it lasts. 

I’ve certainly seen worse performances from Hibs at the TMA. Had a bit of grit about them and took a more pragmatic approach to the game. Still not enough to avoid a fourth loss in a row against the mighty Lions.