The Tony Macaronis v The Martin Boyle Macaroni munching G & W Army - 13/08

4 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

AYOYOYOYOYOYOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING YASSSSSS. 

Lee Johnson is a perma raging wee guy isn't he? Not a clue how Hibs managed to keep 11 on the pitch, the ref was horrific. 

Either way, none of it matters, Livi gonna Livi.

Am I right that you have said this twice?

Back to the glue for you I suspect

eta, just checked it was the other Livi fan that said this - what fucking planet do you fannies inhabit?

Edited by Leith Green

13 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Am I right that you have said this twice?

Back to the glue for you I suspect

eta, just checked it was the other Livi fan that said this - what fucking planet do you fannies inhabit?

Wee bit raging eh? 

58 minutes ago, Stringer Bell said:

On top after the equaliser then fell away alarmingly in the last 15 minutes.

Possibly fitness or psychology caused a Hibs slump but it might've also been the Livi tactical change. Anderson came on and Livi switched to a flat 4-4-2. The passing went a bit more direct now there was both Anderson and Nouble to aim at. That got Livi's defensive line higher than they had been and it forced Hibs backwards. 

Edited by FreedomFarter

Just now, ATLIS said:

Wee bit raging eh? 

Raging?

For asking a question......................

I will make it simple for you - two of you have suggested that Hibs should have had (at least) one man sent off - I cant see it but perhaps you can let us know which players, and for what?

Just now, Leith Green said:

Raging?

For asking a question......................

I will make it simple for you - two of you have suggested that Hibs should have had (at least) one man sent off - I cant see it but perhaps you can let us know which players, and for what?

Quite a few Hibs players were flirting with a second yellow or a straight red in that game. Cabraja and Boyle especially. Cabraja on Devlin and Boyle diving.

Either way, interesting stat to note that we've won 4 of our last 4 against Hibs, all against different managers :D We run the Lothians...

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

Quite a few Hibs players were flirting with a second yellow or a straight red in that game. Cabraja and Boyle especially. Cabraja on Devlin and Boyle diving

Neither of these are in any way accurate, you are at it (or blind).

But thanks for confirming what I originally thought.

Haven't seen much recognition from our neighbours from Leith as to how well Livi played Understandable. Big support,loads more money etc etc.Spoke to a couple of Hibbees before the game and they were sceptical about the outcome.Martindale is playing a system that most Livi fans don't like,but its getting results.These points will be vital to us during the course of the season.Our expectations are not on a par with Hibs.But il take it.Well done the Lions.👊🦁👍.

3 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

He's raging. Big bad Livi at it again

Big bad Livi?

I didnt suggest that, you are making it up - again.

Well done on taking the chance at the end, thats what its all about.

But the points you made about how Hibs players should have been sent off are complete nonsense - I can say that quite comfortably without being "raging".

Cabraja running into the guy was the only incident I could think of for the suggestion that we could've had multiple reds. Surely not a serious shout. The only other player who could've run the risk of a second yellow, by getting a first, was Boyle. Come on lads, it was a pretty straight forward pen.

You can get a wee rub of the green without making stuff up to counter it. At the end of the day, Livi executed the game plan well that works on us every single time. Overall we can't say we're unlucky when the same pattern repeats itself over and over again.