The Tony Macaronis v The Martin Boyle Macaroni munching G & W Army - 13/08

17 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

If livi have averaged 3 points per game in the past 3 games then the law of averages would suggest another 3 points for livi. 

So I'm shite at numbers as well as tech. Might as well just stake myself out in the back garden and fry to death now..............🤣

Was quite impressed with Youan in the derby, Boyle is excellent on his day, and I still think there's a player in Melkersen (sp?).

Having said that, I've no doubt that our midfield will control things and Nouble/Anderson will punish a dodgy as f**k Hibs defence. 

3 hours ago, Leith Green said:

So I'm shite at numbers as well as tech. Might as well just stake myself out in the back garden and fry to death now..............🤣

As long as your still up for peg selling and drug dealing while renting out your mrs/mum/sister you'll be grand mate. 

We can't keep relying on last minute winners/equalisers so we might actually have to try and play some football to win this one.

After a surprisingly good start to the league campaign in terms of points, there's a big away support heading through to Livingston...

Spoiler

2-0 Livi.

25 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

The one thing giving me fear in this game is that we've yet to see an Ayo disasterclass this season in a competitive game

Shamal looks pretty decent with pass backs, maybe not having the Stryjek disasterclass is helping Ayo out too. Max did tend to take his time when getting pass backs, cutting it fine getting rid of the ball, Shamal looks far sharper and puts plenty lift on his kicks under pressure, making sure the pressing player isn't getting a chance to get a block on it. You had your heart in your mouth with Max's clearances.

25 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

No idea if this is just WhatsApp nonsense but I’ve had a message saying apparently the game could be off due to to the bylines being too thick.

The only thick bylines are those written by that fucking hearts arsehole Ewan Murray.

Back o/t there was chat about the lines being "x" cm too wide in the last match, but I am sure Livi will have resolved this after they cut the grass in the week.

21 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

No idea if this is just WhatsApp nonsense but I’ve had a message saying apparently the game could be off due to to the bylines being too thick.

No way will Martindale let any lines be too thick. 

We were soo bad that half, zero attacking threat and only tested the goalie at the end. 

Send Jair back to Portugal, literally seen him make only one pass. Has zero control once he has the ball.

Pass back, pass back, pass back, forward a wee bit, pass pack, pass pack and Porteous hoofs it out for a shy… think I got the Hibs game plan sorted out