Falkirk Vs Peterheed

Both teams in terrific form so this one should be some spectacle, I'm hopeing for numerous changes to the starting line up as we can't afford another shit performance from the regular culprits. Two new boys looked lively when they came on against Airdrie so hopefully they start.

Edited by FFC 1876

Hopefully Nesbitt, Hetherington, and McGuffie are dropped or injured. I'd say Williamson aswell but he will get injured anyway and we don't have another proper right back. Hoping for a win rather than expecting one with the possiblity of it being a draw or worse if the aforementioned all start.

49 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Think home fans will turn on players big time if Peterhead get something on Sat.

Sensational spelling of 'spectacle' in the OP btw.

It's not so much all the players it's the shiftless untalented dross left from last year that's the issue. You guys berate Chalmers for being dross well we have about four starters in the same calibre with another couple on the bench. And that's before the comedy gold snippets of Alegria start doing the rounds in earnest. 

I said it in our thread but I'm hoping McGlynn takes the opportunity this week to drop as many of the let downs from Saturday as he can. PJ and Mckay will most likely be out injured.

Martin
Williamson Donaldson Mackie Mccann
McGuffie McGinn Yeats Lawal
Alegria Burrell

17 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

I said it in our thread but I'm hoping McGlynn takes the opportunity this week to drop as many of the let downs from Saturday as he can. PJ and Mckay will most likely be out injured.

Martin
Williamson Donaldson Mackie Mccann
McGuffie McGinn Yeats Lawal
Alegria Burrell

Does Marshmallow have red dot Tourette’s?

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Looksike it's going to be a scorcher for Saturday. I hope we water the pitch heavily. It plays fucking shit when it's bone dry

A huge bugbear of mine. Last time anyone had the brains to water it was Holt in his first spell here. We played some decent stuff on it that season (obviously it’s deteriorated since then) 

Anyway. 1 goal from open play in Mcglynn’s reign I make it. Hope we improve on that on Sat 

A huge bugbear of mine. Last time anyone had the brains to water it was Holt in his first spell here. We played some decent stuff on it that season (obviously it’s deteriorated since then) 
Anyway. 1 goal from open play in Mcglynn’s reign I make it. Hope we improve on that on Sat 
A game where we score a good few would really improve morale but cant see that yet

59 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Whilst I do enjoy you losing, couldn't see past a home win for you for my coupon. Peterhead look like cannon fodder this season so if you can't beat them at home, you've got real problems. 

Narrator: they've got real problems. 

2 hours ago, As Easterly as it gets! said:

After taking a point last week at Shawfi......Firhi......Broad.........New Douglas park last week, bit more hopeful of improvement from a disastrous start to the season.

But , we'll see.

Currently known as the Fountain of Youth Stadium.

On 09/08/2022 at 18:34, bairn88 said:

In weather like this the artificial pitch dries almost instantly anyway.