Queens v Airdrie

That's about as good as our lineup and bench has been all season. I wouldn't say it's our best starting 11 of course but it's great to see Reilly and Wilson start with Todd and Ruth on the bench. If only Connelly hadn't lost his mind we'd have been very strong today.

Mentioned on the Airdrie thread a couple days ago but I hope that we get Gallacher in on top of Currie and pile crosses in to him, should be able to get something off of that as he is very shaky with crosses.

Good shot stopper but prone to an error and hopefully he has a couple in him on Saturday.

Hoping this was a dropped cross from Currie that allowed Gallagher in [emoji23]

If it was from a cross I called it during the week in here [emoji23]
No it wasn't.

Very frustrating half. Airdrie comfortably better on the ball but our defence have actually done well keeping them out. Other than the goal, Currie has had a couple of saves and that's been it. He is entirely to blame for the goal as it was a clanger but the abuse at halftime and sarcastic jeers every time he's picked the ball up since is a bit OTT.

I'd argue we've actually had the better chances but overall it's been very disjointed. Cochrane for Todd has improved things but I'm not convinced the system is going to work regardless of the personnel at our disposal. Give it an hour and get Murray to f**k for Ruth. He's not been terrible on the ball but he has rarely tracked back and more than once his reluctance to come for the ball but rather wait for it, has resulted in Airdrie getting into good positions.

Trying to be positive ... looked a bit better since Todd replaced Cochrane. Murray and East have been decent, Reilly and Paton working hard without threatening. Full backs are shaky.

Airdrie well organised and pressing us well. Deserve their halftime lead.

Is it still too early to start knicker wetting? This lot are fucking useless!
I'm slowly getting frustrated with Gibson just as much tbh. After the Annan debacle I hoped the back 3 would vanish but it's quite clear he wants to persist with it. Today we've been actually ok right at the back but going forward it's been counter attacks. Whenever we do get forward there seems to be one in the box to aim for. We slagged AJ for tinkering every week, I really hope WG isn't going the same way.

No it wasn't.

Very frustrating half. Airdrie comfortably better on the ball but our defence have actually done well keeping them out. Other than the goal, Currie has had a couple of saves and that's been it. He is entirely to blame for the goal as it was a clanger but the abuse at halftime and sarcastic jeers every time he's picked the ball up since is a bit OTT.

I'd argue we've actually had the better chances but overall it's been very disjointed. Cochrane for Todd has improved things but I'm not convinced the system is going to work regardless of the personnel at our disposal. Give it an hour and get Murray to f**k for Ruth. He's not been terrible on the ball but he has rarely tracked back and more than once his reluctance to come for the ball but rather wait for it, has resulted in Airdrie getting into good positions.

Is it home fans booing Currie? I did say this as well that he’s a great shot stopper but unfortunately he has that clanger in him.

Fingers crossed we can add on to the lead would be a great start considering we are bare bones squad wise.

Is it home fans booing Currie? I did say this as well that he’s a great shot stopper but unfortunately he has that clanger in him.

Fingers crossed we can add on to the lead would be a great start considering we are bare bones squad wise.

Aye. Pretty embarrassing stuff IMO.

Back 4 second half thankfully.