Dumbarton vs Annan Athletic

2 minutes ago, son hawk said:

I see no issue having him on trial for 3 games to get a look at him. Then we can judge how good or bad he’ll be.

Absolutely..he can score goals for sure..if he is hopeless then we move him on but I think he may still have something to offer.No wallace or Mclean again.So JG is welcome  addition on the bench.

No failures in the team today. Still think we look a bit light on quality in depth, but I'd be nitpicking given we've just won 4-0. 

We look a good side and the signings and shape work.

Gemmell looks like he still has it. Though a ten minute cameo isn't the best way to judge, but his assist was taken well and could have been a goal in different circumstances and he got into good positions.

I see Chris Johnston is exactly the same player as he was in his Killie days years ago: receive ball, run in a straight line, lose ball. No end product. Waste of a jersey.

When did we last score 4 goals in a league match? 

I am aware its probably not that long ago but us handing out pumpings isn't something that happens very often. And with the turgid pish we have endured the last few years its a welcome change 

Thats a properly good win. No real failures. A few stand outs. I thought Byrne did really well with his goals. Love is playing the way you'd want McLean to play and just seems far more focused on the game and less on conning referees. Gray had an absolutely brilliant game. Easily man of the match for his work rate. His cross for the opener was really nice and that finish couldn't have been placed any better.

As good a day as we've had in a very long time.