Ayr vs Accies

Accies Fans 

The club tweet states no away tickets can be purchased at Ayr on Saturday , this has been updated , away fans can purchase tickets at the Ticket Hub at Somerset on Saturday up until kick off , recommend you buy online in advance due to potential queues for on the day tickets though 

6 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Is there a limited number of tickets to buy on the day?

The difference between what’s bought online and the capacity of your section in the ground ( which I believe holds around  400) 

Accies Fans 
The club tweet states no away tickets can be purchased at Ayr on Saturday , this has been updated , away fans can purchase tickets at the Ticket Hub at Somerset on Saturday up until kick off , recommend you buy online in advance due to potential queues for on the day tickets though 

Couldn’t believe the amount of Accies fans wetting their knickers at the prospect of no PATG.

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Accies Fans 

On the tweet they put with the link when you click home fans it takes you to the away tickets and vice versa. 

Difficult game to predict for once. Ayr can chuck away goals to teams looking to capitalise and Hamilton scored a fair few in the league cup. Up until 20:45 on Friday I would have expected a routine Hamilton win. 

It's unlikely we will get any new players before Saturday so it depends on how we are set up, McCallister looked at fault for one, maybe both goals on Friday but has played well. Bryden had a poor game on Friday, do we drop him and maybe dent his confidence or give him a chance to put in a performance against Hamilton? Did McKenzie do enough to earn a start or has he already proven he doesn't deserve one?

My prediction, Score draw.

21 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Difficult game to predict for once. Ayr can chuck away goals to teams looking to capitalise and Hamilton scored a fair few in the league cup. Up until 20:45 on Friday I would have expected a routine Hamilton win. 

It's unlikely we will get any new players before Saturday so it depends on how we are set up, McCallister looked at fault for one, maybe both goals on Friday but has played well. Bryden had a poor game on Friday, do we drop him and maybe dent his confidence or give him a chance to put in a performance against Hamilton? Did McKenzie do enough to earn a start or has he already proven he doesn't deserve one?

My prediction, Score draw.

I’d be tempted to give JML and Fraser another chance on Saturday , knowing full well that the Accies players won’t fancy a fresh Daire running at them in the heat in the second half . Although I would understand if Bullen went with the second half 11 from Friday night .

My prediction, 2-0 Ayr with Dipo raising his total . 

18 minutes ago, North British said:

I’d be tempted to give JML and Fraser another chance on Saturday , knowing full well that the Accies players won’t fancy a fresh Daire running at them in the heat in the second half . Although I would understand if Bullen went with the second half 11 from Friday night .

My prediction, 2-0 Ayr with Dipo raising his total . 

Wingers are always inconsistent, often they don't get the beating of their full back, when that happens you are as well taking them off. O'Conner has been fairly consistent when he has played but has had some quiet games so I would expect them to share that position most weeks. Ideally I'd like someone to play out left to challenge Ashford and give us another option out there, Or try Ecripont or Reading further forward. 

53 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Wingers are always inconsistent, often they don't get the beating of their full back, when that happens you are as well taking them off. O'Conner has been fairly consistent when he has played but has had some quiet games so I would expect them to share that position most weeks. Ideally I'd like someone to play out left to challenge Ashford and give us another option out there, Or try Ecripont or Reading further forward. 

Ecrepont has to get a chance sooner rather than later . I think the best of Reading is in attack , so if Finn can handle left back then it’s a no brainier to push Paddy up to left midfield. 

31 minutes ago, North British said:

Ecrepont has to get a chance sooner rather than later . I think the best of Reading is in attack , so if Finn can handle left back then it’s a no brainier to push Paddy up to left midfield. 

Keen to see this.

4 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Accies Fans 

The club have been tweeting that for the last few games even though it isn’t true. Don’t know why it hasn’t been updated.

9 hours ago, North British said:

Absolutely nothing to do with Finn but I'm not so sure about this. It's very easy to look good as an attacking full back as you tend to have a bit more space to run in to when the opposing winger is occupied. When you're pushed further up the park it is far more difficult to get the space. Maxwell was a much better full back for QoS than he was a winger for us, for example. 

11 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Couldn’t believe the amount of Accies fans wetting their knickers at the prospect of no PATG.

No idea why folk lose their head over PATG like this, the way (most) online sales are done it's basically the same concept. 

13 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

The difference between what’s bought online and the capacity of your section in the ground ( which I believe holds around  400) 

If Accies aren't in the railway end is there any potential do you think for getting home fans in there?

I think it would be quite popular with the home support if we could do that on match days when there is smaller away crowds. 

3 minutes ago, AuAl said:

If Accies aren't in the railway end is there any potential do you think for getting home fans in there?

I think it would be quite popular with the home support if we could do that on match days when there is smaller away crowds. 

The only supporters watching from the Railway End on Saturday will be those attending the Family Fun Day.