Handsome Jim’s Delicious Dandies v Motherwell who now have a Manager

2 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Ha ha. We've been pretty good, Celtic aside.

I'm convinced today was a blip. One of those days. Even when Motherwell weren't dominating, they were still getting the break of the ball.

It's harsh to say but we'll look much better now Kennedy is injured.

That wasn't a blip, we've got big problems.

38 minutes ago, ropy said:

This is the type of reaction we should be getting every week, the only thing to make it better would be if we had less than 40% possession.

Enjoy your Saturday evening ropy 👍

Screenshot_20220813-210716_Flashscore.thumb.jpg.d42f175581544f852ce12c6ef4ea5b6b.jpg

1 hour ago, Dubford don said:

Apart from death and taxes the one sure thing in life is that Motherwell will be be cheating time wasting  c***s. 

The sooner they disappear like morton the better.

Surely the spl can find a better source for refs than the clown school

Food Eating GIF by Bluey

Yum yum yum.

Not all but a fair few Aberdeen fans are sour faced miserable cnuts. 

What surprises me is that it is not a new phenomenon.  Aberdeen have beaten us once in that last 9 league games. 6 wins, 2 draws and 1 solitary defeat. 

Despite your wage bill being twice ours you still cannot beat us. 

Dubford don is a quivering wreck. You love to see it. Enjoying your evening u saddo.

Sad Inside Out GIF

Edited by welldaft

2 hours ago, Arnie said:

Just back from the game fair play to Motherwell they deserved the 3 pts we were absolutely honking from start to finish  Roos no better than joe Lewis McCrorie needs to play in midfield and Vinny is not a number 10 

I wouldn't disagree with any of that , and the 2-3 scoreline flattered us, it could've easily been 2-5

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

TBF this has been their schtick for as long as I've been supporting football.  One of my favourite 'European' nights was watching M'well put three past Spurs at Fir Park in the Texaco Cup in 1970.

A game of note as there were more Motherwell supporters in Fir Park than St Mirren ever managed.

Hang on. We had two Aberdeen fans in the Edinburgh derby thread highlighting the importance of possession stats last week. Now you're telling me they got battered yesterday? By a team with 39% of the ball? Surely this can't be?

I thought Motherwell was excellent while we was dreadful. Motherwell would have beat many teams with that type of performance. Scoreline flattered Aberdeen so much. 
I do think this is just a bad day at the office with the dons as they shown a lot in the other games.

Motherwell were very good.

Last season they beat us by generally being more robust and better at $hitehousing and the dark arts. That was still there - but so was some really bonnie counter-attacking football, and tactics that exposed the weaknesses that have been evident in the early few games for AFC. Maybe Hammell really is a manager in the making.

Just a bar day at the office for AFC? Let’s hope so, but there’s still some surgery required on our defensive setup (including how they are protected), and maybe more thought into how best to use all the attacking options we have.