Handsome Jim’s Delicious Dandies v Motherwell who now have a Manager

Just home from a wee day at the beach, where I'd gone to hide from all things football related as I had feared an absolute pumping today. 

Very pleased, however, at this turn of events and I'm thoroughly ashamed to have doubted our continued ownership of our friends from the north east.

Up the Hammy Army.

If Miovski puts us one up then we probably go on to win. When we went 2-1 up Motherwell already knew they had enough to get themselves back in to it.

The referee was a shitebag today. I've no issue with teams doing everything they can to break the rhythm but he could easily stop it by handing out a booking for time wasting.

8 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

If Miovski puts us one up then we probably go on to win. When we went 2-1 up Motherwell already knew they had enough to get themselves back in to it.

The referee was a shitebag today. I've no issue with teams doing everything they can to break the rhythm but he could easily stop it by handing out a booking for time wasting.

If you wanted to post more about this that’d be class btw.

Motherwell are back. 

The ref added the time on. It's not Kelly's fault that he can't run fast.

The best bit was the seethe when we took our time the the Tierney sub, then aberdeen slowed it down further by adding one of their own right after it.

Every team does it, and the fans cheer it, but then greet about it when it happens to them.

2 minutes ago, rowsdower said:

The ref added the time on. It's not Kelly's fault that he can't run fast.

The best bit was the seethe when we took our time the the Tierney sub, then aberdeen slowed it down further by adding one of their own right after it.

Every team does it, and the fans cheer it, but then greet about it when it happens to them.

I did say I've no issue with the team doing it 🤷🏻‍♂️